Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tuktoyaktuk airport (Canada) / OACI CYUB/ IATA YUB
Tuktoyaktuk is located close to Tuktoyaktuk, Tuktoyaktuk at 1 miles, Camp Farewell at 47 miles, Inuvik at 77 miles, Aklavik at 97 miles, Whitefish Station at 102 miles, Tsiigehtchic at 139 miles, Fort McPherson at 146 miles, Cape Parry at 205 miles, Old Crow at 215 miles, Paulatuk at 218 miles,
METAR for Tuktoyaktuk airport - CYUB
CYUB 280400Z 15008KT 15SM SKC M36/M40 A3016 RMK SLP216
Decoded METAR for Tuktoyaktuk Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYUB on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 04:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 3 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -36°C = -33 °F and dew point is -40°C = -40 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 hPa = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 150°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=216
TAF for Tuktoyaktuk airport - CYUB
CYUB 280038Z 2801/2806 18008KT P6SM FEW010 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 281545Z
Decoded TAF for Tuktoyaktuk Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYUB on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 00:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 6 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 180°
few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m.
NOTAM for Tuktoyaktuk Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway edge lights (from Thursday 25th of February 2021 at 22:00 to Thursday 15th of April 2021 at 19:00)
I1000/21 NOTAMR I0455/21nQ) CZEG/QLEXX/I/BO/A/000/999/6926N13302W005nA) CYUB B) 2102252200 C) 2104151900nE) REDL 10/28 ON CONTINUOUSLY INTST 1nCREATED: 25 Feb 2021 17:57:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
NOTAM Runway (from Wednesday 14th of October 2020 at 18:11)
I4854/20 NOTAMNnQ) CZEG/QMRXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/6926N13302W005nA) CYUB B) 2010141811 C) PERMnE) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: RWY DATA: RWY CERT: RWY 10 AND RWY 28 AGN TO nREAD: IInCREATED: 14 Oct 2020 18:11:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Tuktoyaktuk
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 79 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 97 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mc Pherson airport (CZFM) at 148 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Old Crow airport (CYOC) at 215 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 217 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 243 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 248 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Sachs Harbour airport (CYSY) at 250 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)