Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Repulse Bay airport (Canada) / OACI CYUT/ IATA YUT
Repulse Bay is located close to Repulse Bay, Repulse Bay at 1 miles, Wager Bay at 134 miles, Kugaaruk at 168 miles, Coral Harbour at 187 miles, Hall Beach at 204 miles, Igloolik at 229 miles, Chesterfield Inlet at 256 miles, Nunavut at 277 miles, Taloyoak at 281 miles, Gjoa Haven at 293 miles,
METAR for Repulse Bay airport - CYUT
CYUT 072100Z 35010KT 15SM -SN OVC017 M11/M14 A2961 RMK SC8 SLP030
Decoded METAR for Repulse Bay Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYUT on Monday 7th of December 2020 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 89 days and 9 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -11 °C = 12 °F and dew point is -14 °C = 7 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 mb = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : overcast at 1700 ft = 520 m.
Remarks : SC8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=030
TAF for Repulse Bay airport - CYUT
CYUT 021638Z 0217/0221 VRB03KT P6SM SCT040 TEMPO 0217/0221 BKN030 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 031645Z
Decoded TAF for Repulse Bay Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYUT on Saturday 2nd of January 2021 at 16:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 63 days and 13 hours and 30 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 2nd of January 2021 à 17:00 heure TU to Saturday 2nd of January 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
temporarily from Saturday 2nd of January 2021 à 17:00 heure TU to Saturday 2nd of January 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
NOTAM for Repulse Bay Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Repulse Bay
- for Pelly Bay Townsite airport (CYBB) at 168 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Coral Harbour airport (CYZS) at 181 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 203 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Igloolik airport (CYGT) at 227 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Chesterfield Inlet airport (CYCS) at 256 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Taloyoak airport (CYYH) at 282 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Gjoa Haven airport (CYHK) at 292 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Rankin Inlet airport (CYRT) at 310 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)