Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wabush airport (Canada) / ICAO CYWK/ IATA YWK
Wabush airport (Canada) is located close to Wabush, Wabush at 2 mile↑, Labrador City at 3 mile↑, Fermont at 13 mile↑, Churchill Falls at 125 mile↑, Schefferville at 130 mile, Côte-Nord at 149 mile↑, Clarke City at 189 mile↑, Sept-Iles at 189 mile↑, Maliotenam at 190 mile↑, Rivière-Pigou at 192 mile↑,
Elevation : 551 m = 1808 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Wabush
METAR for Wabush airport - CYWK
CYWK 150558Z AUTO 36006KT 330V040 9SM BKN004 OVC011 04/04 A2998 RMK SLP176
Decoded METAR for Wabush Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWK on Friday 15th of October 2021 at 05:58 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 55 hours and -2850 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 360°.
Clouds : broken at 400 ft = 120 m. overcast at 1100 ft = 340 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=176
TAF for Wabush airport - CYWK
CYWK 150217Z 1502/1514 05008KT 11/2SM -DZ BR OVC003 TEMPO 1502/1514 6SM -RA BR SCT003 OVC010 PROB40 1502/1514 3/4SM -DZ BR OVC002 RMK NXT FCST BY 150800Z
Decoded TAF for Wabush Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYWK on Friday 15th of October 2021 at 02:17 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 11 hours and 11 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 15th of October 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Friday 15th of October 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
1502/1514 05008KT 11/2SM -DZ BR OVC003
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is 2 km = 2 sm.
light intensity drizzle
overcast at 300 ft = 90 m
temporarily from Friday 15th of October 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Friday 15th of October 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1502/1514 6SM -RA BR SCT003 OVC010
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 300 ft = 90 m overcast at 1000 ft = 300 m
probability of 40% to have from Friday 15th of October 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Friday 15th of October 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
PROB40 1502/1514 3/4SM -DZ BR OVC002
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
light intensity drizzle
overcast at 200 ft = 60 m
nearest airports to Wabush
- for Churchill Falls airport (CZUM) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Schefferville airport (CYKL) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sept Iles airport (CYZV) at 188 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Havre St Pierre airport (CYGV) at 230 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Menier airport (CYPN) at 240 mile↑
- for Ste Anne Des Monts airport (CYSZ) at 263 mile↑
- for Baie Comeau airport (CYBC) at 268 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Goose Bay airport (CYYR) at 268 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)