Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sioux Lookout airport (Canada) / OACI CYXL/ IATA YXL
Sioux Lookout is located close to Sioux Lookout, Sioux Lookout at 1 miles, Hudson at 12 miles, Lac Seul at 29 miles, Dyment at 39 miles, Dinorwic at 40 miles, Wabigoon at 41 miles, Dryden at 44 miles, Ignace at 49 miles, Oxdrift at 52 miles, Savant Lake at 54 miles,
METAR for Sioux Lookout airport - CYXL
CYXL 020600Z CCA 00000KT 12SM -SN OVC011 M07/M09 A3030 RMK SC8 SLP291
Decoded METAR for Sioux Lookout Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXL on Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 34 days and 19 hours and 23 minutes ago.
Visibility is 19 km = 12 sm.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 1100 ft = 340 m.
Remarks : SC8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=291
TAF for Sioux Lookout airport - CYXL
CYXL 020138Z 0202/0214 VRB03KT P6SM OVC010 TEMPO 0202/0214 5SM -SN OVC007 RMK NXT FCST BY 020800Z
Decoded TAF for Sioux Lookout Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYXL on Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 at 01:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 34 days and 23 hours and 45 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
overcast at 1000 ft = 300 m.
temporarily from Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
overcast at 700 ft = 210 m.
NOTAM for Sioux Lookout Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Air/ground facility (from Wednesday 23rd of December 2020 at 16:53 to Saturday 20th of March 2021 at 23:59)
M3182/20 NOTAMR M3172/20nQ) CZWG/QCAAS/IV/B /AE/000/999/5007N09154W070nA) CYXL B) 2012231653 C) 2103192359nE) WINNIPEG RDO REMOTE COM OUTLET (RCO) 126.7MHZ AT SIOUX LOOKOUT nU/SnCREATED: 01 Feb 2021 12:34:00 nSOURCE: EUECYIYN
airports around Sioux Lookout
- for Dryden airport (CYHD) at 42 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ignace Muni airport (CZUC) at 48 miles↑
- for Ear Falls airport (CYMY) at 77 miles↑
- for Atikokan Muni airport (CYIB) at 93 miles↑
- for Red Lake airport (CYRL) at 106 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 112 miles↑
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) at 118 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Frances Muni airport (CYAG) at 122 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)