Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Whale Cove airport (Canada) / OACI CYXN/ IATA YXN
Whale Cove is located close to Whale Cove, Whale Cove at 5 mile, Rankin Inlet at 43 mile, Arviat at 92 mile, Chesterfield Inlet at 97 mile, Baker Lake at 179 mile, Wager Bay at 261 mile, Ennadai at 282 mile, Coral Harbour at 321 mile, Repulse Bay at 352 mile, Kugaaruk at 442 mile,
METAR for Whale Cove airport - CYXN
CYXN 181400Z 31011KT 15SM SCT094 M28/M31 A3006 RMK AC4 SLP184
Decoded METAR for Whale Cove Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXN on Monday 18th of January 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 86 days and 8 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -28 °C = -18 °F and dew point is -31 °C = -24 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 310°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 9400 ft = 2870 m.
Remarks : AC4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=184
TAF for Whale Cove airport - CYXN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rankin Inlet airport (CYRT) at 68 km↑
NOTAM for Whale Cove Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Whale Cove
- for Rankin Inlet airport (CYRT) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arviat airport (CYEK) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chesterfield Inlet airport (CYCS) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baker Lake airport (CYBK) at 179 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ennadai Lake airport (CWJC) at 282 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coral Harbour airport (CYZS) at 317 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Repulse Bay airport (CYUT) at 351 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelly Bay Townsite airport (CYBB) at 442 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)