Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Earlton airport (Canada) / ICAO CYXR/ IATA YXR
Earlton airport (Canada) is located close to Earlton, Earlton at 2 mile↑, Kenabeek at 7 mile↑, Englehart at 8 mile↑, Hanbury at 11 mile↑, New Liskeard at 15 mile↑, Temiskaming Shores at 15 mile↑, Haileybury at 20 mile↑, Cobalt at 22 mile↑, Elk City at 23 mile↑, Guigues at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 244 m = 801 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1828 m = 5997 ft
- runway 16/34 : 920 m = 3018 ft
aerial view of Earlton
METAR for Earlton airport - CYXR
CYXR 050400Z AUTO 30002KT 9SM OVC044 10/09 A3016 RMK SLP223
Decoded METAR for Earlton Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXR on Tuesday 5th of October 2021 at 04:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 344 hours and -20152 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : overcast at 4400 ft = 1340 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=223
TAF for Earlton airport - CYXR
CYXR 041738Z 0418/0424 VRB03KT P6SM FEW010 BKN040 BECMG 0421/0423 SCT040 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 051145Z
Decoded TAF for Earlton Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYXR on Monday 4th of October 2021 at 17:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 18 hours and 30 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 4th of October 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 4th of October 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
0418/0424 VRB03KT P6SM FEW010 BKN040
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m
becoming from Tuesday 5th of October 2021 à 23:00 heure TU to Tuesday 5th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0421/0423 SCT040
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
nearest airports to Earlton
- for Kirkland Lake airport (CYKX) at 36 mile↑
- for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sudbury airport (CYSB) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Timmins airport (CYTS) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Bay airport (CYYB) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amos Muni airport (CYEY) at 95 mile↑
- for Val-d'Or airport (CYVO) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cochrane airport (CYCN) at 111 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)