Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Earlton airport (Canada) / OACI CYXR/ IATA YXR
Earlton is located close to Earlton, Earlton at 2 mile↑, Kenabeek at 7 mile↑, Englehart at 8 mile↑, Hanbury at 11 mile↑, New Liskeard at 15 mile↑, Temiskaming Shores at 15 mile↑, Haileybury at 20 mile↑, Cobalt at 22 mile↑, Elk City at 23 mile↑, Guigues at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 244 m = 801 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1828 m = 5998 ft
- runway 16/34 : 920 m = 3019 ft
aerial view of Earlton
METAR for Earlton airport - CYXR
CYXR 081100Z AUTO 31007KT 9SM CLR M00/M01 A2998 RMK SLP164
Decoded METAR for Earlton Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXR on Saturday 8th of May 2021 at 11:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 47 days and 23 hours and 21 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 310°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=164
TAF for Earlton airport - CYXR
CYXR 221141Z 2212/2224 31005KT P6SM BKN060 BECMG 2215/2217 29010G20KT BECMG 2222/2224 29008KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 221800Z
Decoded TAF for Earlton Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYXR on Thursday 22nd of April 2021 at 11:41 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 63 days and 22 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 22nd of April 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 22nd of April 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
2212/2224 31005KT P6SM BKN060
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 310°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m
becoming from Thursday 22nd of April 2021 à 17:00 heure TU to Friday 23rd of April 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2215/2217 29010G20KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 290°
becoming from Friday 23rd of April 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Friday 23rd of April 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2222/2224 29008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 290°
NOTAM for Earlton Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Friday 6th of November 2020 at 16:34
A) CYXR B) 2011061634 C) PERM
E) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: RWY DATA: RCR TO READ: 1100-2030Z
(DT 1000-1930Z) MON-FRI EXC HOL NOV 7- APR 17 O/T 3HR PN CALL OUT
CHARGE MAY BE LEVIED CTC OPR INSTEAD OF 1000-2030Z(0900-1930Z)
MON-FRI EXC HOLIDAYS NOV 7-APR 17
CREATED: 06 Nov 2020 16:34:00
nearest airports to Earlton
- for Kirkland Lake airport (CYKX) at 36 mile↑
- for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sudbury airport (CYSB) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Timmins airport (CYTS) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Bay airport (CYYB) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amos Muni airport (CYEY) at 95 mile↑
- for Val-d'Or airport (CYVO) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cochrane airport (CYCN) at 111 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)