Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Wawa airport (Canada) / ICAO CYXZ/ IATA YXZ
Wawa airport (Canada) is located close to Wawa, Wawa at 1 mile↑, Hawk Junction at 13 mile↑, Amyot at 36 mile↑, Missanabie at 40 mile↑, Nicholson at 47 mile↑, White River at 48 mile↑, Montreal River at 51 mile↑, Mobert at 63 mile↑, Chapleau at 65 mile↑, Nemegos at 76 mile↑, Heron Bay at 84 mile↑, Hornepayne at 86 mile,
Elevation : 287 m = 942 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1350 m = 4429 ft
aerial view of Wawa
METAR for Wawa airport - CYXZ
CYXZ 060000Z 13007KT 5/8SM -SN VV024 M10/M12 A3012 RMK SN8 LAST OBS/NEXT 061100 UTC SLP232
Decoded METAR for Wawa Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXZ on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 107 days and 2580 hours and -154033 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
Temperature is -10 °C = 14 °F and dew point is -12 °C = 10 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : VV2400 ft = 730 m.
Remarks : snow 8 LAST OBS/NEXT 061100 UTC Sea Level Pressure SLP=232
TAF for Wawa airport - CYXZ
CYXZ 052304Z 0523/0524 14008KT 3/4SM -SN VV008 TEMPO 0523/0524 2SM -SN OVC015 RMK NXT FCST BY 061300Z
Decoded TAF for Wawa Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYXZ on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 23:04 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 107 days and 13 hours and 43 minutes ago. A 1 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday, February 5, 2022 à 23:00 heure TU to Saturday, February 5, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
0523/0524 14008KT 3/4SM -SN VV008
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 140°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
VV800 ft = 240 m
temporarily from Saturday, February 5, 2022 à 23:00 heure TU to Saturday, February 5, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0523/0524 2SM -SN OVC015
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
overcast at 1500 ft = 460 m
nearest airports to Wawa
- for Chapleau airport (CYLD) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hornepayne Muni airport (CYHN) at 85 mile↑
- for Marathon airport (CYSP) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manitouwadge airport (CYMG) at 92 mile↑
- for Sault Ste Marie airport (CYAM) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sault Ste Marie Mun Sanderson airport (KANJ) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Terrace Bay airport (CYTJ) at 110 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Luce Co airport (KERY) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chippewa Co International airport (KCIU) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hearst Rene Fontaine Muni airport (CYHF) at 131 mile↑
- for Drummond Island airport (KDRM) at 144 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mackinac Is airport (KMCD) at 145 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kapuskasing airport (CYYU) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Schoolcraft Co airport (KISQ) at 152 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Elliot Lake Muni airport (CYEL) at 153 mile↑
- for Geraldton airport (CYGQ) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cheboygan County airport (KSLH) at 160 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beaver Is airport (KSJX) at 161 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Timmins airport (CYTS) at 162 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pellston Regl Emmet Co airport (KPLN) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)