Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wawa airport (Canada) / ICAO CYXZ/ IATA YXZ
Wawa airport (Canada) is located close to Wawa, Wawa at 1 mile↑, Hawk Junction at 13 mile↑, Amyot at 36 mile↑, Missanabie at 40 mile↑, Nicholson at 47 mile↑, White River at 48 mile↑, Montreal River at 51 mile↑, Mobert at 63 mile↑, Chapleau at 65 mile↑, Nemegos at 76 mile↑,
Elevation : 287 m = 942 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1350 m = 4429 ft
aerial view of Wawa
METAR for Wawa airport - CYXZ
CYXZ 301300Z 23004KT 210V330 1/8SM FG VV002 13/13 A3001 RMK FG8 SLP168
Decoded METAR for Wawa Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXZ on Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 35 days and 16 hours and 23 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = 0 sm, there's fog.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : VV200 ft = 60 m.
Remarks : fog 8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=168
TAF for Wawa airport - CYXZ
CYXZ 161938Z 1620/1624 22008KT P6SM FEW050 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 171245Z
Decoded TAF for Wawa Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYXZ on Friday 16th of July 2021 at 19:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 19 days and 9 hours and 45 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 16th of July 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Saturday 17th of July 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1620/1624 22008KT P6SM FEW050
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 220°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m
NOTAM for Wawa Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Wawa
- for Chapleau airport (CYLD) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hornepayne Muni airport (CYHN) at 85 mile
- for Marathon airport (CYSP) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manitouwadge airport (CYMG) at 92 mile↑
- for Sault Ste Marie airport (CYAM) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sault Ste Marie Mun Sanderson airport (KANJ) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Luce Co airport (KERY) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chippewa Co Intl airport (KCIU) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)