Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Penticton airport (Canada) / ICAO CYYF/ IATA YYF
Penticton airport (Canada) is located close to Penticton, Penticton at 1 mile↑, Summerland at 10 mile↑, Eagle Bluff at 14 mile↑, Oliver at 19 mile↑, Keremeos at 21 mile↑, Peachland at 22 mile↑, Hedley at 22 mile↑, West Kelowna at 28 mile↑, Kelowna at 29 mile↑, Osoyoos at 30 mile↑,
Elevation : 344 m = 1129 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Penticton
METAR for Penticton airport - CYYF
CYYF 240600Z 36005KT 300V030 15SM SKC 13/03 A3023 RMK SLP240
Decoded METAR for Penticton Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYYF on Friday 24th of September 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 45 hours and -1416 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 51% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 mb = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 360°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=240
TAF for Penticton airport - CYYF
CYYF 240638Z 2407/2419 36006KT P6SM SKC BECMG 2409/2411 VRB03KT BECMG 2416/2418 16008KT RMK NXT FCST BY 241300Z
Decoded TAF for Penticton Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYYF on Friday 24th of September 2021 at 06:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 20 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 24th of September 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Friday 24th of September 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
2407/2419 36006KT P6SM SKC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
becoming from Friday 24th of September 2021 à 11:00 heure TU to Friday 24th of September 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2409/2411 VRB03KT
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
becoming from Friday 24th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Friday 24th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2416/2418 16008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 160°
nearest airports to Penticton
- for Kelowna airport (CYLW) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Princeton airport (CYDC) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vernon airport (CYVK) at 56 mile↑
- for Grand Forks airport (CZGF) at 61 mile↑
- for Omak airport (KOMK) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hope airport (CYHE) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salmon Arm airport (CZAM) at 86 mile↑
- for Castlegar airport (CYCG) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)