Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Swift Current airport (Canada) / ICAO CYYN/ IATA YYN
Swift Current airport (Canada) is located close to Swift Current, Swift Current at 5 mile↑, Waldeck at 7 mile↑, Wymark at 12 mile↑, Leinan at 14 mile↑, Neidpath at 20 mile↑, Success at 21 mile↑, Stewart Valley at 22 mile↑, Herbert at 23 mile↑, Webb at 24 mile↑, Main Centre at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 817 m = 2680 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1295 m = 4249 ft
- runway 04/22 : 762 m = 2500 ft
aerial view of Swift Current
METAR for Swift Current airport - CYYN
CYYN 100000Z AUTO 25007KT 9SM FEW240 16/M01 A2976 RMK SLP090 DENSITY ALT 3600FT
Decoded METAR for Swift Current Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYYN on Sunday 10th of October 2021 at 00:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 187 hours and -10054 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 31% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=090 DENSITY ALT 3600FT
TAF for Swift Current airport - CYYN
CYYN 092339Z 1000/1012 27008KT P6SM SKC BECMG 1001/1003 22010KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 100600Z
Decoded TAF for Swift Current Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYYN on Sunday 10th of October 2021 at 23:39 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 19 hours and 47 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 10th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday 10th of October 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
1000/1012 27008KT P6SM SKC
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
becoming from Sunday 10th of October 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Sunday 10th of October 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1001/1003 22010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 220°
nearest airports to Swift Current
- for Moose Jaw airport (CYMJ) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kindersley airport (CYKY) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Empress airport (CYEA) at 111 mile↑
- for Regina airport (CYQR) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Medicine Hat airport (CYXH) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wokal Glasgow airport (KGGW) at 152 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Havre City Co airport (KHVR) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)