Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Coral Harbour airport (Canada) / OACI CYZS/ IATA YZS
Coral Harbour is located close to Coral Harbour, Coral Harbour at 7 mile↑, Repulse Bay at 182 mile↑, Cape Dorset at 205 mile↑, Ivujivik at 209 mile↑, Chesterfield Inlet at 232 mile↑, Wager Bay at 248 mile↑, Salluit at 277 mile↑, Rankin Inlet at 285 mile↑, Akulivik at 286 mile↑, Whale Cove at 319 mile↑,
Elevation : 64 m = 210 ft
- runway 16T/34T : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Coral Harbour
METAR for Coral Harbour airport - CYZS
CYZS 102100Z 30018G24KT 15SM FEW210 03/00 A3005 RMK CI1 SLP183
Decoded METAR for Coral Harbour Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYZS on Thursday 10th of June 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 1 hours and 39 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 33 km/h = 18 kt with gusts at 44 km/h = 24 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : few clouds at 21000 ft = 6400 m.
Remarks : CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=183
TAF for Coral Harbour airport - CYZS
CYZS 101838Z 1019/1107 33018KT P6SM FEW200 BECMG 1105/1107 32015KT RMK NXT FCST BY 110100Z
Decoded TAF for Coral Harbour Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYZS on Thursday 10th of June 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 4 hours and 1 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 10th of June 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 11th of June 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
1019/1107 33018KT P6SM FEW200
Wind 18 kt = 33 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 20000 ft = 6100 m
becoming from Friday 11th of June 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Friday 11th of June 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1105/1107 32015KT
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 320°
NOTAM for Coral Harbour Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Distance measuring equipment / valid from Wednesday 7th of April 2021 at 13:42 to Wednesday 7th of July 2021 at 23:59
A) CYZS B) 2104071342 C) 2107062359
E) CORAL HARBOUR DME ZS CH34X UNMONITORED
CREATED: 07 Apr 2021 13:42:00
nearest airports to Coral Harbour
- for Repulse Bay airport (CYUT) at 181 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) at 205 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) at 208 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chesterfield Inlet airport (CYCS) at 232 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 277 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rankin Inlet airport (CYRT) at 286 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akulivik airport (CYKO) at 286 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whale Cove airport (CYXN) at 317 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)