Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Port Hardy airport (Canada) / ICAO CYZT/ IATA YZT
Port Hardy airport (Canada) is located close to Port Hardy, Port Hardy at 3 mile↑, Suquash at 6 mile↑, Port McNeill at 13 mile↑, Sointula at 16 mile↑, Yreka at 17 mile↑, Alert Bay at 21 mile↑, Port Alice at 21 mile↑, Warner Bay at 28 mile↑, Port Neville at 58 mile↑, Wadhams at 58 mile↑,
Elevation : 22 m = 72 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Port Hardy
METAR for Port Hardy airport - CYZT
CYZT 211400Z 12015G23KT 8SM -RA FEW008 OVC033 06/05 A3027 RMK SC2SC6 SLP254
Decoded METAR for Port Hardy Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYZT on Sunday 21st of November 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 178 hours and -10050 minutes ago.
Visibility is 13 km = 8 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt with gusts at 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. overcast at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
Remarks : SC2SC6 Sea Level Pressure SLP=254
TAF for Port Hardy airport - CYZT
CYZT 211238Z 2113/2201 12015G25KT P6SM -RA SCT008 OVC030 TEMPO 2113/2201 4SM -RA BR BKN008 RMK NXT FCST BY 211900Z
Decoded TAF for Port Hardy Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYZT on Sunday 21st of November 2021 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 11 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 21st of November 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Monday 22nd of November 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
2113/2201 12015G25KT P6SM -RA SCT008 OVC030
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m overcast at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Sunday 21st of November 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Monday 22nd of November 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2113/2201 4SM -RA BR BKN008
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
broken at 800 ft = 240 m
nearest airports to Port Hardy
- for Alert Bay airport (CYAL) at 21 mile↑
- for Bella Bella Denny Island airport (CYJQ) at 105 mile↑
- for Campbell River airport (CYBL) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) airport (CBBC) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bella Coola airport (CYBD) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Comox airport (CYQQ) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tofino airport (CYAZ) at 131 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Powell River airport (CYPW) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)