Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Whitecourt airport (Canada) / ICAO CYZU/ IATA YZU
Whitecourt airport (Canada) is located close to Whitecourt at 4 mile↑, Lonira at 15 mile↑, Mayerthorpe at 30 mile↑, Peers at 34 mile↑, Rochfort Bridge at 34 mile↑, MacKay at 35 mile↑, Chip Lake at 39 mile↑, Sangudo at 40 mile↑, Swan Hills at 43 mile↑, Wildwood at 43 mile↑,
Elevation : 782 m = 2566 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1768 m = 5801 ft
aerial view of Whitecourt
METAR for Whitecourt airport - CYZU
CYZU 131500Z 11003KT 15SM FEW100 BKN220 17/09 A3010 RMK AC1CI4 SLP192 DENSITY ALT 3200FT
Decoded METAR for Whitecourt Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYZU on Tuesday 13th of July 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 56 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m. broken at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : AC1CI4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=192 DENSITY ALT 3200FT
TAF for Whitecourt airport - CYZU
CYZU 131410Z 1314/1323 12005KT P6SM FEW100 BKN220 BECMG 1318/1320 13010KT RMK NXT FCST BY 131900Z
Decoded TAF for Whitecourt Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYZU on Tuesday 13th of July 2021 at 14:10 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 1 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 13th of July 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Tuesday 13th of July 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
1314/1323 12005KT P6SM FEW100 BKN220
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m broken at 22000 ft = 6710 m
becoming from Tuesday 13th of July 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday 14th of July 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1318/1320 13010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 130°
NOTAM for Whitecourt Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Whitecourt
- for Edson airport (CYET) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton Villeneuve airport (CZVL) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Slave Lake airport (CYZH) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 91 mile↑
- for Edmonton airport (CYEG) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Athabasca airport (CYWM) at 112 mile↑
- for Edmonton City Centre airport (CYXD) at 115 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 122 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)