Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Faro airport (Canada) / OACI CZFA/ IATA ZFA
Faro is located close to Faro, Faro at 2 mile, Ross River at 35 mile, Yukon at 75 mile, Carmacks at 95 mile, Mayo Road at 108 mile, Pelly Crossing at 111 mile, Whitehorse at 117 mile, MacRae at 121 mile, Mayo at 124 mile, Mount Lorne at 131 mile,
METAR for Faro airport - CZFA
CZFA 121500Z 12007KT 35SM SCT090 BKN180 OVC220 M12/M19 A3015 RMK AC4AC2CI2 SLP271
Decoded METAR for Faro Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZFA on Monday 12th of April 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 19 hours and 51 minutes ago.
Visibility is 56 km = 35 sm.
Temperature is -12 °C = 10 °F and dew point is -19 °C = -2 °F . This correspond to 56% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 9000 ft = 2740 m. broken at 18000 ft = 5490 m. overcast at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : AC4AC2CI2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=271
TAF for Faro airport - CZFA
CZFA 111538Z 1116/1122 VRB03KT P6SM SKC RMK NXT FCST BY 111800Z
Decoded TAF for Faro Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZFA on Sunday 11th of April 2021 at 15:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 19 hours and 13 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 11th of April 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Monday 12th of April 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
1116/1122 VRB03KT P6SM SKC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
NOTAM for Faro Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Faro
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 35 mile↑
- for Whitehorse airport (CYXY) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 142 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Haines Junction airport (CYHT) at 169 mile↑
- for Burwash airport (CYDB) at 194 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 209 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dawson airport (CYDA) at 220 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)