Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Faro airport (Canada) / ICAO CZFA/ IATA ZFA
Faro airport (Canada) is located close to Faro, Faro at 2 mile↑, Ross River at 35 mile↑, Yukon at 75 mile↑, Carmacks at 95 mile↑, Mayo Road at 108 mile↑, Pelly Crossing at 111 mile↑, Whitehorse at 117 mile↑, MacRae at 121 mile↑, Mayo at 124 mile↑, Mount Lorne at 131 mile↑,
Elevation : 717 m = 2352 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Faro
METAR for Faro airport - CZFA
CZFA 142000Z 34004KT 330V030 8SM VCFG SCT013 BKN030 OVC045 04/03 A2963 RMK ST3SC4SC1 VIS E 15 SLP065
Decoded METAR for Faro Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZFA on Tuesday 14th of September 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 74 hours and -4309 minutes ago.
Visibility is 13 km = 8 sm.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 mb = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 340°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m. broken at 3000 ft = 910 m. overcast at 4500 ft = 1370 m.
Remarks : ST3SC4SC1 VIS E 15 Sea Level Pressure SLP=065
TAF for Faro airport - CZFA
CZFA 141754Z 1418/1501 31005KT P6SM FEW020 BKN060 TEMPO 1418/1501 5SM -SHRA BR BKN015 BKN040 BECMG 1419/1421 28008KT RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 151445Z
Decoded TAF for Faro Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZFA on Tuesday 14th of September 2021 at 17:54 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 4 hours and 17 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
1418/1501 31005KT P6SM FEW020 BKN060
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 310°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m
temporarily from Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1418/1501 5SM -SHRA BR BKN015 BKN040
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
light intensity shower rain
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m
becoming from Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1419/1421 28008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 280°
NOTAM for Faro Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Faro
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 35 mile↑
- for Whitehorse airport (CYXY) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 142 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Haines Junction airport (CYHT) at 169 mile↑
- for Burwash airport (CYDB) at 194 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 209 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dawson airport (CYDA) at 220 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)