Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Faro airport (Faro Canada) / ICAO CZFA IATA ZFA
Faro airport (Canada) is located close to Faro, Faro at 2 mile↑, Ross River at 35 mile↑, Yukon at 75 mile↑, Carmacks at 95 mile↑, Mayo Road at 108 mile↑, Pelly Crossing at 111 mile↑, Whitehorse at 117 mile↑, MacRae at 121 mile↑, Mayo at 124 mile↑, Mount Lorne at 131 mile↑, Tagish at 134 mile↑, Teslin at 143 mile↑,
Elevation : 717 m = 2352 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Faro
METAR for Faro airport - CZFA
CZFA 212100Z 26009G17KT 250V320 30SM FEW080 SCT220 16/M02 A3014 RMK AC2CI2 SLP233 DENSITY ALT 2800FT
Decoded METAR for Faro Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZFA on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 39 days and 949 hours and -56145 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 29% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt with gusts at 31 km/h = 17 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : few clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m. scattered clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : AC2CI2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=233 DENSITY ALT 2800FT
TAF for Faro airport - CZFA
CZFA 211740Z 2118/2122 27006KT P6SM FEW200 RMK NXT FCST BY 221600Z
Decoded TAF for Faro Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZFA on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 17:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 39 days and 16 hours and 35 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday, May 21, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday, May 21, 2022 à 22:00 heure UTC
2118/2122 27006KT P6SM FEW200
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 20000 ft = 6100 m
nearest airports to Faro
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 35 mile↑
- for Whitehorse airport (CYXY) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 142 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Haines Junction airport (CYHT) at 169 mile↑
- for Burwash airport (CYDB) at 194 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 209 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dawson airport (CYDA) at 220 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beaver Creek airport (CYXQ) at 241 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Northway airport (PAOR) at 277 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 292 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eagle airport (PAEG) at 298 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 304 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tok Junction airport (PFTO) at 312 mile↑
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 313 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tok airport (PATJ) at 313 mile↑
- for Mc Carthy airport (PAMX) at 315 mile↑
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 322 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yakataga airport (PACY) at 337 mile↑
- for Fort Liard airport (CYJF) at 356 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)