Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Masset airport (Canada) / ICAO CZMT/ IATA ZMT
Masset airport (Canada) is located close to Masset, Masset at 1 mile↑, Port Clements at 24 mile↑, Tlell at 33 mile↑, Kiusta at 38 mile↑, Yaku at 38 mile↑, Skidegate Landing at 54 mile↑, Sandspit at 56 mile↑, Kaisun at 70 mile↑, Metlakatla at 71 mile↑, Niblack at 72 mile↑,
Elevation : 8 m = 26 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Masset
METAR for Masset airport - CZMT
CZMT 281600Z 19005KT 160V260 15SM FEW005 FEW012 15/14 A2983 RMK CF1CU1 CF TR SH DIST NW QUAD SLP104 DENSITY ALT 100FT
Decoded METAR for Masset Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZMT on Saturday 28th of August 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 56 days and 1362 hours and -80594 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 190°.
Clouds : few clouds at 500 ft = 150 m. few clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m.
Remarks : CF1CU1 CF TR shower DIST NW QUAD Sea Level Pressure SLP=104 DENSITY ALT 100FT
TAF for Masset airport - CZMT
CZMT 121838Z 1219/1224 33008KT P6SM FEW003 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 131415Z
Decoded TAF for Masset Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZMT on Thursday 12th of August 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 72 days and 16 hours and 8 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 12th of August 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 13th of August 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1219/1224 33008KT P6SM FEW003
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 300 ft = 90 m
nearest airports to Masset
- for Sandspit airport (CYZP) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prince Rupert airport (CYPR) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Annette Island airport (PANT) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prince Rupert/Seal Cove Seaplane Base airport (CZSW) at 77 mile↑
- for Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport (PAMM) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hydaburg Seaplane Base airport (PAHY) at 86 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ketchikan airport (PAKT) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Klawock Seaplane Base airport (PAQC) at 112 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)