Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bou Saada airport (Algeria) / ICAO DAAD/ IATA BUJ
Bou Saada airport (Algeria) is located close to Sidi Belkassem at 3 mile↑, Bou Saâda at 9 mile↑, Ain el Hadjel at 30 mile↑, MSila at 32 mile↑, Ain el Melh at 34 mile↑, Tarmount at 34 mile↑, Melouza at 45 mile↑, Sidi Aissa at 45 mile↑, Dar Chioukh at 51 mile↑, Berhoum at 52 mile↑,
Elevation : 459 m = 1506 ft
- runway 04/22 : 2200 m = 7218 ft
aerial view of Bou Saada
METAR for Bou Saada airport - DAAD
DAAD 101300Z 35010KT 8000 NSC 31/09 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Bou Saada Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAAD on Friday 10th of September 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 167 hours and -8584 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 26% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 350°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Bou Saada airport - DAAD
DAAD 111700Z 1118/1203 VRB02KT CAVOK
Decoded TAF for Bou Saada Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAAD on Saturday 11th of September 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 19 hours and 56 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 11th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday 12th of September 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
1118/1203 VRB02KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
NOTAM for Bou Saada Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Tuesday 26th of December 2017 at 09:12 to Sunday 25th of March 2018 at 09:00
Q) DAAA/QMRLC/IV/NBO/A /000/999/3520N00412E005
A) DAAD B) 1712260912 C) 1803250900 EST
E) RWY 04/22 CLSD DUE TO WIP
RMK: HR 0700-1600 RWY 04/22 OPEN ONLY FOR ALGERIAN AIR FORCE ACFT
CREATED: 26 Dec 2017 11:17:00
nearest airports to Bou Saada
- for Djelfa Tletsi airport (DAFI) at 67 mile↑
- for Ain Oussera airport (DAAQ) at 76 mile↑
- for Setif Ain Arnat airport (DAAS) at 86 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bejaia Soummam airport (DAAE) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alger Houuari Boumediene airport (DAAG) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Boufarik airport (DAAK) at 112 mile↑
- for Blida airport (DAAB) at 112 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)