Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Batna airport (Algeria) / ICAO DABT/ IATA BLJ
Batna airport (Algeria) is located close to Batna, Mechta Bou Assida at 4 mile↑, Batna at 16 mile↑, Tazoult-Lambese at 19 mile↑, Merouana at 24 mile↑, Ain Kercha at 25 mile↑, Telerghma at 25 mile↑, Chelghoum el Aid at 29 mile↑, Tadjenanet at 31 mile↑, Arris at 34 mile↑, Ain Touta at 35 mile↑,
Elevation : 822 m = 2697 ft
- runway 05/23 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Batna
METAR for Batna airport - DABT
DABT 271000Z 07003KT 8000 NSC 26/18 Q1025
Decoded METAR for Batna Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DABT on Monday 27th of September 2021 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 488 hours and -28767 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 70°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Batna airport - DABT
DABT 270500Z 2706/2806 04010KT 9999 FEW020 PROB30 TEMPO 2712/2718 FEW023CB
Decoded TAF for Batna Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DABT on Monday 27th of September 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 20 days and 13 hours and 33 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 27th of September 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday 28th of September 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
2706/2806 04010KT 9999 FEW020
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 40°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Monday 27th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 27th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 2712/2718 FEW023CB
few clouds at 2300 ft = 700 m
nearest airports to Batna
- for Telergma airport (DAAM) at 25 mile↑
- for Constantine Ain El Bey airport (DABC) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oum el Bouaghi airport (DABO) at 55 mile↑
- for Setif Ain Arnat airport (DAAS) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jijell Taher airport (DAAV) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bejaia Soummam airport (DAAE) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tebessa airport (DABS) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)