Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Bayadh airport (Algeria) / OACI DAOY/ IATA EBH
El Bayadh is located close to El Bayadh, El Bayadh at 5 miles, Brezina at 44 miles, Aflou at 64 miles, El Abiodh Sidi Cheikh at 65 miles, El Haouita at 78 miles, Wilaya de Saïda at 78 miles, Mecheria at 80 miles, Djebilet Rosfa at 80 miles, Medrissa at 82 miles, Ain Deheb at 82 miles,
METAR for El Bayadh airport - DAOY
DAOY 030500Z 12020KT 6000 SCT020 08/00 Q1020
Decoded METAR for El Bayadh Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAOY on Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 at 05:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 57% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 37 km/h = 20 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
TAF for El Bayadh airport - DAOY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mecheria airport (DAAY) at 125 km↑
NOTAM for El Bayadh Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around El Bayadh
- for Mecheria airport (DAAY) at 78 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Laghouat airport (DAUL) at 106 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiaret airport (DAOB) at 114 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghriss airport (DAOV) at 116 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 139 miles↑
- for Oran Tafaroui airport (DAOL) at 156 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ain Oussera airport (DAAQ) at 161 miles↑
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 164 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)