Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Bayadh airport (Algeria) / ICAO DAOY/ IATA EBH
El Bayadh airport (Algeria) is located close to El Bayadh, El Bayadh at 5 mile↑, Brezina at 44 mile↑, Aflou at 64 mile↑, El Abiodh Sidi Cheikh at 65 mile↑, El Haouita at 78 mile↑, Mecheria at 80 mile↑, Djebilet Rosfa at 80 mile↑, Medrissa at 82 mile↑, Ain Deheb at 82 mile↑, Naama at 87 mile↑,
Elevation : 1369 m = 4491 ft
- runway 04/22 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of El Bayadh
METAR for El Bayadh airport - DAOY
DAOY 141100Z 16025KT 1500 BLSA NSC 29/04 Q1022
Decoded METAR for El Bayadh Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAOY on Tuesday 14th of September 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 279 hours and -15789 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 20% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 46 km/h = 25 kt, direction is 160°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for El Bayadh airport - DAOY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mecheria airport (DAAY) at 125 km↑
nearest airports to El Bayadh
- for Mecheria airport (DAAY) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Laghouat airport (DAUL) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiaret airport (DAOB) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghriss airport (DAOV) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 139 mile↑
- for Oran Tafaroui airport (DAOL) at 156 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ain Oussera airport (DAAQ) at 161 mile↑
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 164 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)