Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Golea airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUE/ IATA ELG
El Golea is located close to El Golea at 1 mile↑, Wilaya de Ghardaïa at 40 mile↑, Metlili Chaamba at 126 mile↑, Ghardaïa at 141 mile↑, Berriane at 165 mile↑, Wilaya d’ El Bayadh at 166 mile↑, Ouargla at 174 mile↑, Rouissat at 174 mile↑, Beni Thour at 175 mile↑, ’Aïn el Beïda at 177 mile↑,
Elevation : 398 m = 1306 ft
- runway 18/36 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1800 m = 5906 ft
aerial view of El Golea
METAR for El Golea airport - DAUE
DAUE 142200Z 12004KT CAVOK 35/02 Q1015
Decoded METAR for El Golea Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUE on Tuesday 15th of June 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 hours and 25 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 35 °C = 95 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 13% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 120°.
TAF for El Golea airport - DAUE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ghardaia Noumerate airport (DAUG) at 220 km↑
NOTAM for El Golea Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to El Golea
- for Ghardaia Noumerate airport (DAUG) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport (DAFH) at 165 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ouargla airport (DAUU) at 177 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Timimoun airport (DAUT) at 180 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 208 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Laghouat airport (DAUL) at 221 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for In Salah airport (DAUI) at 230 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Bayadh airport (DAOY) at 241 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)