Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Timimoun airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUT/ IATA TMX
Timimoun is located close to Timimoun, Timimoun at 3 mile↑, Adrar at 100 mile↑, Zaouia Sidi Bekri at 105 mile↑, Aoulef at 164 mile↑, Reggane at 174 mile↑, El Golea at 181 mile↑, Akabli at 187 mile↑, Sahela Foukania at 193 mile↑, I-n-Salah at 194 mile↑, Wilaya de Béchar at 213 mile↑,
313 m = 1027 ft
- runway 06/24 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Timimoun
METAR for Timimoun airport - DAUT
DAUT 121800Z 06013KT 7000 NSC 33/M00 Q1013
Decoded METAR for Timimoun Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUT on Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 2 hours and 50 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 33 °C = 91 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 12% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt, direction is 60°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Timimoun airport - DAUT
DAUT 121700Z 1218/1303 08014KT 8000 NSC
Decoded TAF for Timimoun Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUT on Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 3 hours and 50 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 12th of May 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of May 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
1218/1303 08014KT 8000 NSC
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
NOTAM for Timimoun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM VOR/DME / valid from Saturday 8th of May 2021 at 13:16 to Saturday 22nd of May 2021 at 12:00
A) DAUT B) 2105081316 C) 2105221200 EST
E) VOR/DME TIO FREQ 112.8 MHZ/CH 75X U/S
CREATED: 08 May 2021 13:14:00
nearest airports to Timimoun
- for Adrar Touat airport (DAUA) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aoulef airport (DAAF) at 159 mile↑
- for Reggen airport (DAAN) at 175 mile↑
- for El Golea airport (DAUE) at 180 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for In Salah airport (DAUI) at 193 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bechar Oukda airport (DAOC) at 222 mile↑
- for Bechar Ouakda (Boudghene?) airport (DAOR) at 225 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bouarfa airport (GMFB) at 263 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)