Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ouargla airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUU/ IATA OGX
Ouargla is located close to Ouargla, ’Aïn el Beïda at 2 miles, Rouissat at 4 miles, Ouargla at 6 miles, Beni Thour at 6 miles, Hassi Messaoud at 42 miles, El Hadjira at 48 miles, Touggourt at 90 miles, Beni Isouid at 91 miles, Tebesbest at 92 miles, Megarine at 96 miles,
METAR for Ouargla airport - DAUU
DAUU 061100Z 08007KT 8000 NSC 21/08 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Ouargla Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUU on Saturday 6th of March 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 hours and 21 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 43% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 80°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Ouargla airport - DAUU
DAUU 070200Z 0703/0712 06006KT 9999 FEW046 PROB40 0708/0712 08016KT 4000 DRSA
Decoded TAF for Ouargla Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUU on Sunday 7th of March 2021 at 02:00 UTC, issued 3 hours and 21 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 7th of March 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Sunday 7th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
few clouds at 4600 ft = 1400 m.
probability of 40% to have from Sunday 7th of March 2021 à 08:00 heure TU to Sunday 7th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
Wind 16 kt = 30 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 sm.
DR sand cloud
NOTAM for Ouargla Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Approach lighting system (from Tuesday 12th of December 2017 at 12:48)
B1034/17 NOTAMNnQ) DAAA/QLAXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/nA) DAUU B) 1712121248 C) PERMnE) APPROACH LIGHTING SYSTEM , RWY02 APCH:nREAD NIL INSTEAD OF :LIGNE D'APPROCHE 450MnREF AIP AD 2 DAUU-5 ITEM:AD2.14nCREATED: 12 Dec 2017 12:50:00 nSOURCE: DAAAYNYX
airports around Ouargla
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 46 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (DAUK) at 89 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghardaia Noumerate airport (DAUG) at 100 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for El Qued Guemar airport (DAUO) at 136 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport (DAFH) at 141 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for El Golea airport (DAUE) at 177 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Laghouat airport (DAUL) at 193 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 200 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)