Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ouargla airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUU/ IATA OGX
Ouargla is located close to Ouargla, ’Aïn el Beïda at 2 mile, Rouissat at 4 mile, Ouargla at 6 mile, Beni Thour at 6 mile, Hassi Messaoud at 42 mile, El Hadjira at 48 mile, Touggourt at 90 mile, Beni Isouid at 91 mile, Tebesbest at 92 mile, Megarine at 96 mile,
METAR for Ouargla airport - DAUU
DAUU 121200Z 02010KT 8000 NSC 29/06 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Ouargla Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUU on Monday 12th of April 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 1 hours and 57 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 23% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 20°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Ouargla airport - DAUU
DAUU 121100Z 1212/1221 02012KT 8000 NSC PROB30 TEMPO 1212/1216 4000 HZ
Decoded TAF for Ouargla Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUU on Monday 12th of April 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 2 hours and 57 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 12th of April 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 12th of April 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
1212/1221 02012KT 8000 NSC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 20°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Monday 12th of April 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 12th of April 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 1212/1216 4000 HZ
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
NOTAM for Ouargla Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Approach lighting system / valid from Tuesday 12th of December 2017 at 12:48
A) DAUU B) 1712121248 C) PERM
E) APPROACH LIGHTING SYSTEM , RWY02 APCH:
READ NIL INSTEAD OF :LIGNE D'APPROCHE 450M
REF AIP AD 2 DAUU-5 ITEM:AD2.14
CREATED: 12 Dec 2017 12:50:00
nearest airports to Ouargla
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (DAUK) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghardaia Noumerate airport (DAUG) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Qued Guemar airport (DAUO) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport (DAFH) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Golea airport (DAUE) at 177 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Laghouat airport (DAUL) at 193 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 200 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)