Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Leo airport (Burkina Faso) / OACI DFCL/ IATA XLU
Leo is located close to Leo, Leo at 0 miles, Tumu at 17 miles, Sapouy at 38 miles, Poï at 40 miles, Po at 65 miles, Dano at 66 miles, Navrongo at 70 miles, Boromo at 72 miles, Dodo-Iri at 74 miles, Kokologo at 77 miles,
METAR for Leo airport - DFCL
No METAR for Leo airport, but aviation weather is available at for Ouagadougou (AD) airport (DFFD) at 153 km↑
TAF for Leo airport - DFCL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ouagadougou (AD) airport (DFFD) at 153 km↑
NOTAM for Leo Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Leo
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)