Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Ouagadougou (AD) airport near Ouagadougou Burkina Faso / ICAO DFFD IATA OUA
Ouagadougou (AD) airport is located near Ouagadougou, Ouagadougou in 3 km↑, Centre in 4 km↑, Ziniare in 34 km↑, Plateau-Central in 35 km↑, Kombissiri in 37 km↑, Pitmoaga in 42 km↑, Kokologo in 44 km↑, Gouloure in 47 km↑, Bousse in 54 km↑, Burkina Faso in 89 km↑, Centre-Sud in 90 km↑, Manga in 90 km↑,
Hotels near Ouagadougou (AD) airport in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)
aerial view of Ouagadougou (AD) airport
Rank of airports in Burkina Faso
Elevation : 316 m = 1037 ft
- runway 04L/22R : 3028 m = 9934 ft
- runway 04R/22L : 1911 m = 6270 ft
Aviation weather for Ouagadougou (AD) airport DFFD/OUA
METAR for Ouagadougou (AD) airport DFFD/OUA
DFFD 301000Z 04010KT 010V070 CAVOK 25/M08 Q1015 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Ouagadougou (AD) airport DFFD/OUA
METAR issued by DFFD on Monday, January 30, 2023 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 122 hours and -7177 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is -8 °C = 18 °F . This correspond to 11% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 40°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Ouagadougou (AD) airport DFFD/OUA
DFFD 300500Z 3006/3112 36010KT 8000 NSC TEMPO 3006/3010 3500 HZ TEMPO 3106/3110 3500 HZ
Decoded TAF for Ouagadougou (AD) airport DFFD/OUA
TAF issued by DFFD on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 7 hours and 23 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday, January 29, 2023 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday, January 31, 2023 à 12:00 heure UTC
3006/3112 36010KT 8000 NSC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
temporarily from Sunday, January 29, 2023 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday, January 30, 2023 à 10:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 3006/3010 3500 HZ
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mi.
temporarily from Monday, January 30, 2023 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday, January 31, 2023 à 10:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 3106/3110 3500 HZ
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mi.
Around Ouagadougou (AD) airport in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)
nearest airports to Ouagadougou (AD) airport in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)
- for Manga airport (DFCM) in 90 km↑
- for Kaya airport (DFCA) in 91 km↑
- for Koudougou airport (DFCK) in 97 km↑
- for Zorgo airport (DFEO) in 98 km↑
- for Yako airport (DFCY) in 107 km↑
- for Kongoussi airport (DFCG) in 107 km↑
- for Boulsa airport (DFEA) in 108 km↑
- for Tenado airport (DFCT) in 118 km↑
- for Didyr airport (DFCD) in 122 km↑
- for Barsalogho airport (DFCB) in 126 km↑
- for Seguenega airport (DFCS) in 131 km↑
- for Gourcy airport (DFCU) in 132 km↑
- for Koupela airport (DFEK) in 133 km↑
- for Tenkodogo airport (DFET) in 139 km↑
- for Po airport (DFCP) in 139 km↑
- for Leo airport (DFCL) in 153 km↑
- for Poura airport (DFCR) in 158 km↑
- for Bogande airport (DFEB) in 162 km↑
- for Zabre airport (DFEZ) in 164 km↑
- for Ouahigouya airport (DFCC) in 167 km↑