Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tamale airport (Ghana) / OACI DGLE/ IATA TML
Tamale is located close to Tamale, Langa at 2 mile↑, Savelugu at 5 mile↑, Tamale at 11 mile↑, Yendi at 59 mile↑, Adibo at 63 mile↑, Kalesesi at 70 mile↑, Salaga at 73 mile↑, Bolgatanga at 85 mile, Yunyo at 87 mile↑, Nawari at 89 mile↑,
Elevation : 169 m = 554 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2438 m = 7999 ft
aerial view of Tamale
METAR for Tamale airport - DGLE
DGLE 271600Z 23008KT 9999 SCT016 38/19 Q1006 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Tamale Airport (Ghana)
METAR issued by DGLE on Friday 27th of November 2020 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 208 days and 5 hours and 45 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 38 °C = 100 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 33% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Tamale airport - DGLE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) at 216 km↑
NOTAM for Tamale Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Tamale
- for Yendi airport (DGLY) at 59 mile↑
- for Navrongo airport (DGLN) at 94 mile↑
- for Sansanne Mango airport (DXMG) at 107 mile↑
- for Po airport (DFCP) at 112 mile↑
- for Zabre airport (DFEZ) at 112 mile↑
- for Dapango airport (DXDP) at 114 mile↑
- for Wa airport (DGLW) at 118 mile↑
- for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)