Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Yamoussoukro International airport in Yamoussoukro Côte d'Ivoire / ICAO DIYO IATA ASK
Yamoussoukro International airport (Côte d'Ivoire) is located near Yamoussoukro, Diamalabo in 2 mi↑, Yamoussoukro in 8 mi↑, Tiebissou in 20 mi↑, Bouafle in 27 mi↑, Toumodi in 34 mi↑, Oume in 36 mi↑, Sakassou in 38 mi↑, Bouafla II in 41 mi↑, Sinfra in 43 mi↑, Dimbokro in 49 mi↑, Socoradjan in 49 mi↑, Sokro in 54 mi↑,
Elevation : 213 m = 699 ft
- runway 05/23 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Yamoussoukro International
METAR for Yamoussoukro International airport - DIYO
DIYO 030300Z 22004KT 6000 BKN010 22/21 Q1013 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Yamoussoukro International Airport (Côte d'Ivoire)
METAR issued by DIYO on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 03:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 198 hours and -11513 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mi.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : broken at 1000 ft = 300 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Yamoussoukro International airport - DIYO
DIYO 022342Z 0300/0324 20006KT 8000 SCT013 TEMPO 0305/0308 4000 BR PROB30 TEMPO 0315/0320 BKN013 FEW025CB
Decoded TAF for Yamoussoukro International Airport (Côte d'Ivoire)
TAF issued by DIYO on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 23:42 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 8 days and 9 hours and 25 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, August 2, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
0300/0324 20006KT 8000 SCT013
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
scattered clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m
temporarily from Tuesday, August 2, 2022 à 05:00 heure TU to Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 08:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0305/0308 4000 BR
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mi.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 20:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0315/0320 BKN013 FEW025CB
broken at 1300 ft = 400 m few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m
nearest airports to Yamoussoukro International
- for Dimbokro Ville airport (DIDK) in 53 mi↑
- for Bocanda airport (DIBC) in 58 mi↑
- for Bouake airport (DIBK) in 61 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Gagnoa airport (DIGA) in 67 mi↑
- for Daloa airport (DIDL) in 76 mi↑
- for Seguela airport (DISG) in 118 mi↑
- for Dabou airport (DIDB) in 126 mi↑
- for Abengourou airport (DIAU) in 131 mi↑
- for Sassandra airport (DISS) in 146 mi↑
- for Guiglo airport (DIGL) in 150 mi↑
- for Félix-Houphouët-Boigny International airport (DIAP) in 150 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Man airport (DIMN) in 154 mi↑
- for Korhogo airport (DIKO) in 172 mi↑
- for San Pedro airport (DISP) in 174 mi↑
- for Aboisso airport (DIAO) in 177 mi↑
- for Ferkessedougou airport (DIFK) in 187 mi↑
- for Grand Bereby Nero Mare airport (DIGN) in 189 mi↑
- for Bondoukou Soko airport (DIBU) in 194 mi↑
- for Boundiali airport (DIBI) in 197 mi↑
- for Tchien airport (GLTN) in 199 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)