Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ibadan airport (Nigeria) / OACI DNIB/ IATA IBA
Ibadan is located close to Ibadan, Jagun Elesin at 1 mile, Ibadan at 6 mile, Lalupon at 9 mile, Ikire at 14 mile, Apomu at 14 mile, Modakeke at 20 mile, Olupona at 22 mile, Ajibo at 22 mile, Iwo at 23 mile, Fiditi at 25 mile,
METAR for Ibadan airport - DNIB
DNIB 161100Z 21005KT 9999 SCT013 30/23 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Ibadan Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNIB on Tuesday 16th of March 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 21 hours and 41 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m.
TAF for Ibadan airport - DNIB
DNIB 221100Z 2212/2318 06010KT 1200 HZ NSC
Decoded TAF for Ibadan Airport (Nigeria)
TAF issued by DNIB on Friday 22nd of January 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 82 days and 21 hours and 41 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 22nd of January 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 23rd of January 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
2212/2318 06010KT 1200 HZ NSC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
NOTAM for Ibadan Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Firefighting and rescue / valid from Wednesday 10th of March 2021 at 12:30 to Monday 10th of May 2021 at 12:30
B0018/21 NOTAMR B0004/21
A) DNIB B) 2103101230 C) 2105101230 EST
E) FIRE FIGHTING AND RESCUE FACILITIES DOWNGRADED TO CAT 5
CREATED: 10 Mar 2021 11:21:00
nearest airports to Ibadan
- for Oshogbo airport (DNOS) at 45 mile↑
- for Lagos Murtala Muhammed airport (DNMM) at 71 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ilorin airport (DNIL) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akure airport (DNAK) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Save airport (DBBS) at 113 mile↑
- for Cotonou airport (DBBB) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Benin City airport (DNBE) at 133 mile↑
- for Cana Bouhicon airport (DBBC) at 133 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)