Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Owerri airport (Nigeria) / ICAO DNIM/ IATA QOW
Owerri airport (Nigeria) is located close to Owerri, Elelem at 12 mile↑, Ihuo at 12 mile↑, Owerri at 13 mile↑, Orodo at 18 mile↑, Umuahia at 21 mile↑, Nkwerre at 24 mile↑, Aba at 25 mile↑, Orlu at 28 mile↑, Okigwi at 30 mile↑, Bende at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 114 m = 374 ft
- runway 17/35 : 2700 m = 8858 ft
aerial view of Owerri
METAR for Owerri airport - DNIM
DNIM 030800Z 00000KT 9999 BKN010 25/23 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Owerri Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNIM on Friday 3rd of September 2021 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 25 days and 618 hours and -35999 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 1000 ft = 300 m.
TAF for Owerri airport - DNIM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Harcourt airport (DNPO) at 54 km↑
nearest airports to Owerri
- for Port Harcourt airport (DNPO) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Asaba International airport (DNAS) at 65 mile↑
- for Finima Bonny airport (DNFB) at 71 mile↑
- for Akwa Ibom International airport (DNAI) at 72 mile↑
- for Enugu airport (DNEN) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Calabar airport (DNCA) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Benin City airport (DNBE) at 126 mile↑
- for Forcados Terminal airport (DNFD) at 128 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)