Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Jos airport (Nigeria) / ICAO DNJO/ IATA JOS
Jos airport (Nigeria) is located close to Jos, Heipang at 1 mile↑, Vom at 9 mile↑, Bukuru at 11 mile↑, Jos at 19 mile↑, Bokkos at 25 mile↑, Panyam at 28 mile↑, Lere at 32 mile↑, Kagoro at 33 mile↑, Kafachan at 39 mile↑, Boi at 43 mile↑, Pankshin at 45 mile↑, Bununu Dass at 51 mile↑,
Elevation : 1290 m = 4232 ft
- runway 10/28 : 3001 m = 9846 ft
aerial view of Jos
METAR for Jos airport - DNJO
DNJO 121000Z 12008KT 0200 DU VV/// 26/05 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Jos Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNJO on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 71 days and 1714 hours and -102239 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 26% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : VV0 ft = 0 m.
cloud of dust
TAF for Jos airport - DNJO
DNJO 291100Z 2912/3018 16006KT 4000 HZ NSC BECMG 2919/2921 09010KT TEMPO 3005/3009 3000 BECMG 3013/3015 7000 NSW
Decoded TAF for Jos Airport (Nigeria)
TAF issued by DNJO on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 54 days and 9 hours and 1 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, March 29, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday, March 29, 2022 à 19:00 heure UTC
2912/3018 16006KT 4000 HZ NSC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 160°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
becoming from Tuesday, March 29, 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Wednesday, March 30, 2022 à 13:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2919/2921 09010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 90°
temporarily from Tuesday, March 29, 2022 à 05:00 heure TU to Wednesday, March 30, 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 3005/3009 3000
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
becoming from Wednesday, March 30, 2022 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday, March 30, 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 3013/3015 7000 NSW
no significant weather
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
nearest airports to Jos
- for Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa International airport (DNBC) at 83 mile↑
- for Abuja International airport (DNAA) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kaduna airport (DNKA) at 128 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zaria airport (DNZA) at 131 mile↑
- for Makurdi airport (DNMK) at 135 mile↑
- for Dutse International airport (DNDS) at 152 mile↑
- for Minna airport (DNMN) at 164 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kano Mallam Aminu International airport (DNKN) at 168 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jalingo airport (DNJA) at 172 mile↑
- for Bida airport (DNBI) at 198 mile↑
- for Bebi airport (DNBB) at 211 mile↑
- for Gusau airport (DNGU) at 229 mile↑
- for Enugu airport (DNEN) at 236 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yola airport (DNYO) at 244 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bamenda airport (FKKV) at 263 mile↑
- for Bali airport (FKKG) at 271 mile↑
- for Mamfe airport (FKKF) at 274 mile↑
- for Asaba International airport (DNAS) at 281 mile↑
- for Banyo airport (FKAB) at 282 mile↑
- for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 286 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)