Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Maradi airport (Niger) / OACI DRRM/ IATA MFQ
Maradi is located close to Maradi, Maradi at 2 mile, Tibiri at 7 mile, Madarounfa at 14 mile, Jibiya at 29 mile, Aguie at 44 mile, Ruma at 45 mile, Dankama at 47 mile, Katsina at 48 mile, Mayahi at 48 mile, Shinkafe at 51 mile,
METAR for Maradi airport - DRRM
DRRM 180700Z VRB06KT 6000 NSC 28/02 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Maradi Airport (Niger)
METAR issued by DRRM on Sunday 18th of April 2021 at 07:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 3 hours and 27 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 19% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is °.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Maradi airport - DRRM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 203 km↑
NOTAM for Maradi Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Friday 1st of November 2019 at 10:56 to Sunday 2nd of February 2020 at 23:59
B0295/19 NOTAMR B0226/19
Q) DRRR/QNBAS/IV/BO /AE/000/999/1330N00707E050
A) DRRM B) 1911011056 C) 2002012359 EST
E) NDB 'MY' FREQ 284 KHZ U/S
CREATED: 02 Dec 2019 00:10:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 25th of June 2018 at 17:42
Q) DRRR/QFAXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/1330N00707E005
A) DRRM B) 1806251742 C) PERM
E) REF ASECNA ATLAS CHART MARADI ''CARTE D'ATTERRISSAGE A VUE'',
PART ''NOTE FOOTER (NOTES DE BAS DE PAGE) ''READ : ''08/26 : MACADAM
''INSTEAD OF ''MACADAM''.
MODIFY ASECNA ATLAS PAGE ''VERSO OF 1103 O''
CREATED: 02 Dec 2019 00:07:00
nearest airports to Maradi
- for Teesaoua airport (DRRA) at 63 mile↑
- for Gusau airport (DNGU) at 96 mile↑
- for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Birni-N'Konni airport (DRRB) at 128 mile↑
- for Sokoto airport (DNSO) at 135 mile↑
- for Kano Mallam Aminu Intl airport (DNKN) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tanout airport (DRZT) at 156 mile↑
- for Tahoua airport (DRRT) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)