Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Maradi airport (Niger) / ICAO DRRM/ IATA MFQ
Maradi is located close to Maradi, Maradi at 2 mile↑, Tibiri at 7 mile↑, Madarounfa at 14 mile↑, Jibiya at 29 mile↑, Aguie at 44 mile↑, Ruma at 45 mile↑, Dankama at 47 mile↑, Katsina at 48 mile↑, Mayahi at 48 mile↑, Shinkafe at 51 mile↑,
Elevation : 378 m = 1240 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1850 m = 6070 ft
aerial view of Maradi
METAR for Maradi airport - DRRM
DRRM 141800Z VRB02KT 9999 FEW033CB 36/14 Q1007
Decoded METAR for Maradi Airport (Niger)
METAR issued by DRRM on Friday 14th of May 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 71 days and 21 hours and 10 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 36 °C = 97 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 27% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
TAF for Maradi airport - DRRM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 203 km↑
NOTAM for Maradi Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Friday 1st of November 2019 at 10:56 to Sunday 2nd of February 2020 at 23:59
Q) DRRR/QNBAS/IV/BO /AE/000/999/1330N00707E050
A) DRRM B) 1911011056 C) 2002012359 EST
E) NDB 'MY' FREQ 284 KHZ U/S
CREATED: 02 Dec 2019 00:10:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 25th of June 2018 at 17:42
Q) DRRR/QFAXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/1330N00707E005
A) DRRM B) 1806251742 C) PERM
E) REF ASECNA ATLAS CHART MARADI ''CARTE D'ATTERRISSAGE A VUE'',
PART ''NOTE FOOTER (NOTES DE BAS DE PAGE) ''READ : ''08/26 : MACADAM
''INSTEAD OF ''MACADAM''.
MODIFY ASECNA ATLAS PAGE ''VERSO OF 1103 O''
CREATED: 02 Dec 2019 00:07:00
nearest airports to Maradi
- for Teesaoua airport (DRRA) at 63 mile↑
- for Gusau airport (DNGU) at 96 mile↑
- for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Birni-N'Konni airport (DRRB) at 128 mile↑
- for Sokoto airport (DNSO) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kano Mallam Aminu Intl airport (DNKN) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tanout airport (DRZT) at 156 mile↑
- for Tahoua airport (DRRT) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)