Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Maradi airport (Niger) / ICAO DRRM/ IATA MFQ
Maradi airport (Niger) is located close to Maradi, Maradi at 2 mile↑, Tibiri at 7 mile↑, Madarounfa at 14 mile↑, Jibiya at 29 mile↑, Aguie at 44 mile↑, Ruma at 45 mile↑, Dankama at 47 mile↑, Katsina at 48 mile↑, Mayahi at 48 mile↑, Shinkafe at 51 mile↑,
Elevation : 378 m = 1240 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1850 m = 6070 ft
aerial view of Maradi
METAR for Maradi airport - DRRM
DRRM 221500Z 24008KT 9999 FEW030 31/24 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Maradi Airport (Niger)
METAR issued by DRRM on Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 69 days and 1664 hours and -99310 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m.
TAF for Maradi airport - DRRM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 203 km↑
nearest airports to Maradi
- for Teesaoua airport (DRRA) at 63 mile↑
- for Gusau airport (DNGU) at 96 mile↑
- for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Birni-N'Konni airport (DRRB) at 128 mile↑
- for Sokoto airport (DNSO) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kano Mallam Aminu Intl airport (DNKN) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tanout airport (DRZT) at 156 mile↑
- for Tahoua airport (DRRT) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)