Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tahoua airport (Niger) / ICAO DRRT/ IATA THZ
Tahoua airport (Niger) is located close to Tahoua, Tahoua at 1 mile↑, Illela at 29 mile↑, Keita at 35 mile↑, Bouza at 61 mile↑, Madaoua at 72 mile↑, Masalata at 74 mile↑, Birni N Konni at 75 mile↑, Abalak at 78 mile↑, Tchin Tabaraden at 79 mile↑, Tahoua at 79 mile↑,
Elevation : 386 m = 1266 ft
- runway 06/24 : 2150 m = 7054 ft
aerial view of Tahoua
METAR for Tahoua airport - DRRT
DRRT 261800Z 06004KT CAVOK 34/11 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Tahoua Airport (Niger)
METAR issued by DRRT on Sunday 26th of September 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 717 hours and -41725 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 34 °C = 93 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 25% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 60°.
TAF for Tahoua airport - DRRT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sokoto airport (DNSO) at 218 km↑
nearest airports to Tahoua
- for Birni-N'Konni airport (DRRB) at 74 mile↑
- for Dogondoutchi airport (DRRC) at 114 mile↑
- for Sokoto airport (DNSO) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maradi airport (DRRM) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dosso airport (DRRD) at 186 mile↑
- for Teesaoua airport (DRRA) at 200 mile↑
- for Menaka airport (GAMK) at 200 mile↑
- for Gusau airport (DNGU) at 210 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)