Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Remada airport (Tunisia) / ICAO DTTD
Remada airport (Tunisia) is located close to Remada, Remada at 1 mile↑, Shanīnī at 42 mile↑, Tataouine at 43 mile↑, Nalut at 46 mile↑, Bani Khaddash at 66 mile↑, Medenine at 73 mile↑, Bin Qirdan at 75 mile↑, El Borma at 81 mile↑, Sha‘bīyat an Nuqāţ al Khams at 88 mile↑, Matmata at 89 mile↑,
Elevation : 306 m = 1004 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2381 m = 7812 ft
aerial view of Remada
METAR for Remada airport - DTTD
DTTD 041100Z 22014KT 180V260 4000 SA NSC 40/07 Q1012 RMK SIROCCO
Decoded METAR for Remada Airport (Tunisia)
METAR issued by DTTD on Saturday 4th of September 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 354 hours and -20108 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 40 °C = 104 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 14% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 220°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
Remarks : SIROCCO
TAF for Remada airport - DTTD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for El Borma airport (DTTR) at 126 km↑
NOTAM for Remada Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Remada
- for El Borma airport (DTTR) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zwara airport (HLZW) at 105 mile↑
- for Gabes airport (DTTG) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jerba Zarsis airport (DTTJ) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alzintan airport (HLZN) at 115 mile↑
- for Ghadames airport (HLTD) at 154 mile↑
- for Tripoli airport (HLLT) at 164 mile↑
- for Sfax Thyna airport (DTTX) at 168 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)