Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gafsa airport (Tunisia) / ICAO DTTF/ IATA GAF
Gafsa airport (Tunisia) is located close to Gafsa, El Ksar at 2 mile↑, Gafsa at 2 mile↑, Al Metlaoui at 25 mile↑, As Sanad at 25 mile↑, Ar Rudayyif at 38 mile↑, Bir al Hufayy at 41 mile↑, Degache at 47 mile↑, Bir el Ater at 49 mile↑, Tamaghzah at 50 mile↑, Kebili at 50 mile↑,
Elevation : 323 m = 1060 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2900 m = 9514 ft
aerial view of Gafsa
METAR for Gafsa airport - DTTF
DTTF 250400Z 06006KT 8000 NSC 21/10 Q1017 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Gafsa Airport (Tunisia)
METAR issued by DTTF on Saturday 25th of September 2021 at 04:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 48 hours and -2857 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 60°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Gafsa airport - DTTF
DTTF 250300Z 2504/2513 30004KT 8000 NSC
Decoded TAF for Gafsa Airport (Tunisia)
TAF issued by DTTF on Saturday 25th of September 2021 at 03:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 1 hours and 23 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 25th of September 2021 à 04:00 heure TU to Saturday 25th of September 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
2504/2513 30004KT 8000 NSC
Wind 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
nearest airports to Gafsa
- for Tozeur Nefta airport (DTTZ) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tebessa airport (DABS) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gabes airport (DTTG) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sfax Thyna airport (DTTX) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jerba Zarsis airport (DTTJ) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Qued Guemar airport (DAUO) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oum el Bouaghi airport (DABO) at 134 mile↑
- for Monastir Habib Bourgiba airport (DTMB) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)