Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sokode airport (Togo) / OACI DXSK
Sokode airport is located close to Sokodé, Sokode at 2.5 km, Tchamba at 29 km, Bafilo at 41 km, Bouvolem at 45 km, Bassar at 50 km, Sotouboua at 51 km, Bassila at 56 km, Kara at 62 km, Kara at 79 km, Kouka at 86 km,
Altitude for Sokode airport
370 m = 1214 ft
Around Sokode airport
- for Niamtougou airport (DXNG) METAR & TAF at 86 km↑
- for Djougou airport (DBBD) at 94 km↑
- for Anie Kolokope airport (DXKP) at 134 km↑
- for Yendi airport (DGLY) at 136 km↑
- for Natitinou airport (DBBN) at 155 km↑
Current weather for for Sokode airport - DXSK
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Sokode at 2.5 km, Tchamba at 29 km, Bafilo at 41 km, Bouvolem at 45 km, Bassar at 50 km, Sotouboua at 51 km, Bassila at 56 km, Kara at 62 km, Kara at 79 km, Kouka at 86 km,
METAR for Sokode airport - DXSK
DXSK 101800Z 18004KT CAVOK 27/21 Q////
Decoded METAR for Sokode Airport (Togo)
METAR issued by DXSK on Monday 10th of August 2020 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 15 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6.2 sm.
Temperature is 27°C = 81 °F and dew point is 21°C = 70 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is hPa = 0 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 180°.
TAF for Sokode airport - DXSK
NOTAM for Sokode Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)