Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Florennes AB airport (Belgium) / ICAO EBFS
Florennes AB airport (Belgium) is located close to Florennes, Florennes at 2 mile↑, Ry Massart at 4 mile↑, Mettet at 5 mile↑, Philippeville at 6 mile↑, Vache Fontaine at 6 mile↑, Hastière at 8 mile↑, Hastiere-Lavaux at 8 mile↑, Fonds de Lavois at 8 mile↑, Hastière-par-delà at 8 mile↑, Gerpinnes at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 285 m = 935 ft
- runway 08L/26R : 3385 m = 11106 ft
- runway 08R/26L : 2250 m = 7382 ft
aerial view of Florennes AB
METAR for Florennes AB airport - EBFS
EBFS 152255Z AUTO VRB01KT 7000 BKN011/// 06/06 Q1022 GRN
Decoded METAR for Florennes AB Airport (Belgium)
METAR issued by EBFS on Saturday 16th of October 2021 at 22:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 hours and 13 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 1100 ft = 340 m.
TAF for Florennes AB airport - EBFS
EBFS 151541Z 1519/1607 08005KT 9999 BKN020 BECMG 1521/1523 VRB02KT 3000 BR BKN030 TEMPO 1601/1607 0500 FG
Decoded TAF for Florennes AB Airport (Belgium)
TAF issued by EBFS on Friday 15th of October 2021 at 15:41 UTC, issued 23 hours and 27 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 15th of October 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 15th of October 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
1519/1607 08005KT 9999 BKN020
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Saturday 16th of October 2021 à 23:00 heure TU to Saturday 16th of October 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1521/1523 VRB02KT 3000 BR BKN030
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Saturday 16th of October 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Saturday 16th of October 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1601/1607 0500 FG
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Florennes
- for Matagne-la-Petite Ulmodrome airport at 10 mile↑
- for Hydrobase de l'Eau d'Heure airport at 13 mile↑
- for Cerfontaine Airfield airport at 13 mile↑
nearest airports to Florennes AB
- for Matagne-la-Petite Ulmodrome airport (EBMG) at 10 mile↑
- for Hydrobase de l'Eau d'Heure airport (EBEH) at 13 mile↑
- for Cerfontaine Airfield airport (EBCF) at 13 mile↑
- for Maillen Ulmodrome airport (EBML) at 15 mile↑
- for Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport (EBCI) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Namur-Suarlee airport (EBNM) at 18 mile↑
- for Buzet ULM airport (EBBZ) at 24 mile↑
- for Liernu ULM airport (EBLN) at 24 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)