Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Biberach A.D. Riss airport (Germany) / OACI EDMB
Biberach A.D. Riss is located close to Biberach an der Riß, Landkreis Biberach at 1 mile, Biberach an der Riss at 2 mile, Bergerhausen at 2 mile, Birkendorf at 2 mile, Mittelbiberach at 2 mile, Risshöfen at 2 mile, Warthausen at 2 mile, Aßmannshardt at 3 mile, Attenweiler at 3 mile, Ummendorf at 4 mile,
METAR for Biberach A.D. Riss airport - EDMB
No METAR for Biberach A.D. Riss airport, but aviation weather is available at for Laupheim airport (ETHL) at 16 km↑
TAF for Biberach A.D. Riss airport - EDMB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Laupheim airport (ETHL) at 16 km↑
NOTAM for Biberach A.D. Riss Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Monday 1st of February 2021 at 05:00 to Tuesday 20th of April 2021 at 23:59
Q) EDMM/QOBCE/IV/M /AE/000/020/4806N00947E001
A) EDMB B) 2102010500 C) 2104192359 EST
E) CRANE ERECTED, 1.04NM S OF EDMB, 0.04 E OF PUBLIC INTEREST SITE
SANA KLINIKEN BIBERACH. PSN 480549N 0094635E ELEV 1992FT/86 FT AGL.
LENGHT OF JIB 30M. DAY AND NIGHT MARKED.
CREATED: 19 Jan 2021 09:13:00
nearest airports to Biberach A.D. Riss
- for Laupheim airport (ETHL) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saulgau airport (EDTU) at 13 mile↑
- for Tannheim airport (EDMT) at 17 mile↑
- for Erbach airport (EDNE) at 17 mile↑
- for Mengen airport (EDTM) at 18 mile↑
- for Illertissen airport (EDMI) at 19 mile↑
- for Leutkirch Unterzeil airport (EDNL) at 21 mile↑
- for Weissenhorn airport (EDNW) at 21 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)