Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wershofen Eifel airport (Germany) / OACI EDRV
Wershofen Eifel is located close to Aremberg, Ohlenhard at 1 mile, Hümmel at 1 mile, Wershofen at 1 mile, Sasserath at 2 mile, Eichenbach at 2 mile, Aremberg at 3 mile, Buir at 3 mile, Freilingen at 3 mile, Fuchshofen at 3 mile, Tondorf at 4 mile,
METAR for Wershofen Eifel airport - EDRV
No METAR for Wershofen Eifel airport, but aviation weather is available at for Buchel airport (ETSB) at 37 km↑
TAF for Wershofen Eifel airport - EDRV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Buchel airport (ETSB) at 37 km↑
NOTAM for Wershofen Eifel Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Friday 1st of January 2021 at 09:26 to Thursday 1st of April 2021 at 23:59
E0003/21 NOTAMR E2807/20
Q) EDGG/QFAAP/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5027N00647E005
A) EDRV B) 2101010926 C) 2103312359 EST
E) AD PPR FOR NOT HOMEBASED ACFT.
CONTACT +49 (0)2694 277 OR VORSTAND(AT)SFG-WERSHOFEN.DE
NOT LATER THAN 1 HOUR BEFORE LANDING.
CREATED: 01 Jan 2021 09:28:00
nearest airports to Wershofen Eifel
- for Dahlemer Binz airport (EDKV) at 12 mile↑
- for Bad Neuenahr Ahrweiler airport (EDRA) at 17 mile↑
- for BÃ¼llingen ULM airport (EBBN) at 22 mile↑
- for Buchel airport (ETSB) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mendig airport (ETHM) at 24 mile↑
- for Norvenich airport (ETNN) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bonn Hangelar airport (EDKB) at 28 mile↑
- for Konrad-Adenauer de Cologne-Bonn airport (EDDK) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)