Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Yeovil airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGHG
Yeovil is located close to Yeovil, Yeovil at 1 mile, Chilthorne Domer at 2 mile, Yeovilton at 4 mile, Ilchester at 5 mile, Martock at 5 mile, South Petherton at 6 mile, Hinton Saint George at 7 mile, Sherborne at 7 mile, Crewkerne at 7 mile, Milborne Port at 9 mile,
METAR for Yeovil airport - EGHG
No METAR for Yeovil airport, but aviation weather is available at for Yeovilton airport (EGDY) at 7.8 km↑
TAF for Yeovil airport - EGHG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Yeovilton airport (EGDY) at 7.8 km↑
NOTAM for Yeovil Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 4th of January 2021 at 13:40 to Friday 29th of January 2021 at 14:15
Q) EGTT/QFALC/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5056N00240W005
A) EGHG B) 2101041340 C) 2101291415
E) COVID-19 INFORMATION
AD CLOSED 1100-1130 1340-1415
CREATED: 04 Jan 2021 12:15:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 28th of January 2021 at 00:00 to Friday 12th of February 2021 at 23:59
Q) EGTT/QFATT/IV/BO /A /000/999/5056N00240W005
A) EGHG B) 2101280000 C) 2102112359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - PERM AIRAC AIP AMDT 01/2021 WEF 28 JAN 21.
AD 2.17 AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES AIRSPACE - CORRECTIONS TO ATZ
CREATED: 01 Jan 2021 07:54:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Tuesday 24th of November 2020 at 16:34
A) EGHG B) 2011241634 C) PERM
AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES AIRSPACE.
COLUMN 7 REMARKS - REMOVE AFISO SERVICE REMARK.
AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES COMMUNICATION FACILITIES
REMOVE AFIS SERVICE.
REMOVE ATC SURVEILLANCE MINIMUM ALTITUDE CHART
REMOVE SRA RTR 0.5NM/2NM RWY 09 CHART
REMOVE SRA RTR 0.5NM/2NM RWY 27 CHART
EGHG AD 2.17, AD 2.18, EGHG-5-1, EGHG-8-1 AND EGHG-8-5 REFER
CREATED: 24 Nov 2020 16:34:00
nearest airports to Yeovil
- for Yeovilton airport (EGDY) at 5 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Merryfield airport (EGDW) at 12 mile↑
- for Henstridge airport (EGHS) at 13 mile↑
- for Compton Abbas airport (EGHA) at 22 mile↑
- for Dunkeswell airport (EGTU) at 26 mile↑
- for Bristol Lulsgate airport (EGGD) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St. Athan airport (EGDX) at 33 mile↑
- for Exeter airport (EGTE) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)