Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Shoreham airport (United Kingdom) / ICAO EGKA/ IATA ESH
Shoreham airport (United Kingdom) is located close to Brighton, Shoreham-by-Sea at 1 mile↑, Lancing at 1 mile↑, Broadwater at 3 mile↑, Worthing at 4 mile↑, Portslade at 4 mile↑, Steyning at 4 mile↑, Findon at 5 mile↑, Goring-by-Sea at 6 mile↑, Hove at 6 mile↑, Henfield at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 2 m = 7 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1036 m = 3399 ft
- runway 07/25 : 877 m = 2877 ft
- runway 13/31 : 400 m = 1312 ft
aerial view of Shoreham
METAR for Shoreham airport - EGKA
EGKA 090650Z 17003KT 9000 BKN005 17/17 Q1008
Decoded METAR for Shoreham Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGKA on Thursday 9th of September 2021 at 06:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 317 hours and -18719 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : broken at 500 ft = 150 m.
TAF for Shoreham airport - EGKA
EGKA 081651Z 0816/0819 11010KT CAVOK BECMG 0816/0819 22004KT PROB30 TEMPO 0817/0819 4000 +SHRA BKN045CB
Decoded TAF for Shoreham Airport (United Kingdom)
TAF issued by EGKA on Wednesday 8th of September 2021 at 16:51 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 13 days and 19 hours and 0 minutes ago. A 3 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 8th of September 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of September 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
0816/0819 11010KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
becoming from Wednesday 8th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0816/0819 22004KT
Wind 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 220°
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Wednesday 8th of September 2021 à 17:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0817/0819 4000 +SHRA BKN045CB
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
heavy shower rain
broken at 4500 ft = 1370 m
nearest airports to Shoreham
- for Bognor Regis airport (EGKC) at 16 mile↑
- for Deanland Lewes Airfield airport (EGKL) at 20 mile↑
- for Chichester airport (EGHR) at 20 mile↑
- for Dunsfold airport (EGTD) at 22 mile↑
- for London Gatwick airport (EGKK) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Redhill airport (EGKR) at 27 mile↑
- for Farnborough airport (EGLF) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biggin Hill airport (EGKB) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)