Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Barkston Heath airport (United Kingdom) / ICAO EGYE
Barkston Heath airport (United Kingdom) is located close to Grantham, Barkston at 2 mile↑, Great Gonerby at 5 mile↑, Grantham at 5 mile↑, Barrowby at 6 mile↑, Sleaford at 7 mile↑, Leasingham at 7 mile↑, Bitchfield at 8 mile↑, Threekingham at 8 mile↑, Long Bennington at 8 mile↑, Ruskington at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 112 m = 367 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1831 m = 6007 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1282 m = 4206 ft
- runway 18/36 : 810 m = 2657 ft
aerial view of Barkston Heath
METAR for Barkston Heath airport - EGYE
EGYE 161150Z 07003KT 9999 FEW025 BKN045 ///// Q1032 RMK BLU
Decoded METAR for Barkston Heath Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGYE on Friday 16th of April 2021 at 11:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 103 days and 14 hours and 3 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1032 mb = 30.47 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 4500 ft = 1370 m.
Remarks : BLU
TAF for Barkston Heath airport - EGYE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cranwell airport (EGYD) at 9.2 km↑
NOTAM for Barkston Heath Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Wednesday 14th of April 2021 at 10:45 to Friday 16th of April 2021 at 16:00
Q) EGTT/QMRLT/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5258N00034W005
A) EGYE B) 2104141045 C) 2104161600
E) RWY 18/36 ONLY AVBL FOR PARKING OF ACFT DUE TO RESURFACING OF
MAIN ACFT SERVICING PLATFORM. HOLDING POINT FOR RWY 24 IS
DISPLAYED ON A TRIANGULAR MARKER BOARD ON THE WEST SIDE OF RWY 36
AND IS CALLED TEMPORARY HOLDING POINT RWY 24 BY ATC.
HOLDING POINT FOR RWY 28 IS DISPLAYED ON A TRIANGULAR MARKER
BOARD ON THE EAST SIDE OF RWY 18 AND IS CALLED TEMPORARY
HOLDING POINT RUNWAY 28 BY ATC
CREATED: 14 Apr 2021 10:46:00
- Hotels in Barkston
- for Cranwell airport at 6 mile↑
- for Waddington airport at 14 mile↑
- for RAF Syerston airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Barkston Heath
- for Cranwell airport (EGYD) at 6 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Waddington airport (EGXW) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for RAF Syerston airport (EGXY) at 15 mile↑
- for Conningsby airport (EGXC) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nottingham airport (EGBN) at 22 mile↑
- for Scampton airport (EGXP) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wittering airport (EGXT) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wickenby airport (EGNW) at 26 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)