Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Volkel airport (Netherlands) / ICAO EHVK
Volkel airport (Netherlands) is located close to Uden, Odiliapeel at 1 mile↑, Volkel at 3 mile↑, Zeeland at 3 mile↑, Uden at 4 mile↑, Boekel at 4 mile↑, Gemeente Uden at 4 mile↑, Mariaheide at 6 mile↑, Erp at 6 mile↑, Reek at 6 mile↑, Gemeente Grave at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 22 m = 72 ft
- runway 06R/24L : 3027 m = 9931 ft
- runway 06L/24R : 3024 m = 9921 ft
aerial view of Volkel
METAR for Volkel airport - EHVK
EHVK 162225Z AUTO 26006KT 230V300 2700 BR SCT003 OVC004 06/06 Q1029 YLO
Decoded METAR for Volkel Airport (Netherlands)
METAR issued by EHVK on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 22:25 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 178 hours and -10080 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1029 mb = 30.39 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 300 ft = 90 m. overcast at 400 ft = 120 m.
TAF for Volkel airport - EHVK
EHVK 162114Z 1622/1710 26010KT 4000 BR BKN004 BKN008 PROB40 TEMPO 1621/1700 1500 BR -DZRA SCT002 BKN003 BECMG 1700/1702 27006KT 9999 NSW SCT025 BKN040
Decoded TAF for Volkel Airport (Netherlands)
TAF issued by EHVK on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 21:14 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 11 hours and 11 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 22:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
1622/1710 26010KT 4000 BR BKN004 BKN008
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 260°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
broken at 400 ft = 120 m broken at 800 ft = 240 m
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 1621/1700 1500 BR -DZRA SCT002 BKN003
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
light intensity drizzlerain
scattered clouds at 200 ft = 60 m broken at 300 ft = 90 m
becoming from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 02:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 10:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1700/1702 27006KT 9999 NSW SCT025 BKN040
no significant weather
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Odiliapeel
- for De Peel Venraij airport at 12 mile↑
- for Goch-Asperden airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Volkel
- for De Peel Venraij airport (EHDP) at 12 mile↑
- for Goch-Asperden airport (EDLG) at 17 mile↑
- for Weeze airport (EDLV) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eindhoven airport (EHEH) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Weert Budel airport (EHBD) at 28 mile↑
- for Deelen (Arnhem) airport (EHDL) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Terlet Glider Field airport (EHTL) at 29 mile↑
- for Neerpelt ULM airport (EBNE) at 32 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)