Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kolding Vamdrup airport (Denmark) / OACI EKVD
Kolding Vamdrup is located close to Kolding, Vamdrup, Vamdrup at 2 mile↑, Lunderskov at 4 mile↑, Kolding at 7 mile↑, Skodborg at 7 mile↑, Vejen Kommune at 8 mile↑, Vejen at 8 mile↑, Christiansfeld at 8 mile↑, Kolding Kommune at 9 mile↑, Sonder Bjert at 9 mile↑, Rodding at 12 mile↑,
44 m = 144 ft
- runway 01/19 : 976 m = 3203 ft
- runway 08/26 : 704 m = 2310 ft
aerial view of Kolding Vamdrup
METAR for Kolding Vamdrup airport - EKVD
EKVD 030420Z AUTO 30011KT //// ///////// 05/03 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Kolding Vamdrup Airport (Denmark)
METAR issued by EKVD on Monday 3rd of May 2021 at 04:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 3 hours and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 300°.
TAF for Kolding Vamdrup airport - EKVD
EKVD 091124Z 0912/0917 13005KT 9999 FEW030
Decoded TAF for Kolding Vamdrup Airport (Denmark)
TAF issued by EKVD on Tuesday 9th of March 2021 at 11:24 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 62 days and 20 hours and 12 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 9th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday 9th of March 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
0912/0917 13005KT 9999 FEW030
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 130°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m
NOTAM for Kolding Vamdrup Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Obstacle lights on / valid from Wednesday 21st of April 2021 at 06:28 to Friday 21st of May 2021 at 10:00
Q) EKDK/QOLAS/IV/M /AE/000/999/5526N00920E005
A) EKVD B) 2104210628 C) 2105211000 EST
E) OBST LIGHT WIND INDICATOR U/S.
CREATED: 21 Apr 2021 06:30:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Vamdrup
- for Haderslev airport at 12 mile↑
- for Skrydstrup Vojens MIL airport at 15 mile↑
nearest airports to Kolding Vamdrup
- for Haderslev airport (EKHV) at 12 mile↑
- for Skrydstrup Vojens MIL airport (EKSP) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Billund airport (EKBI) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bolhede airport (EKBH) at 26 mile↑
- for Esbjerg airport (EKEB) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hammer Glider Field airport (EKHM) at 33 mile↑
- for Rarup airport (EKRA) at 34 mile↑
- for Vøjstrup Glider Field airport (EKFS) at 37 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)