Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Forde Bringeland airport (Norway) / OACI ENBL/ IATA FDE
Forde Bringeland is located close to Førde, Hjelmeland at 1 mile↑, Gaular at 5 mile↑, Sande at 5 mile↑, Forde at 5 mile↑, Naustdal at 8 mile↑, Dale at 12 mile↑, Hoyanger at 16 mile↑, Hyllestad at 22 mile↑, Askvoll at 23 mile↑, Skei at 27 mile↑,
Elevation : 319 m = 1047 ft
- runway 07/25 : 940 m = 3084 ft
aerial view of Forde Bringeland
METAR for Forde Bringeland airport - ENBL
ENBL 121350Z 26009KT 8000 -SHRA FEW011 SCT018TCU BKN025 09/07 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Forde Bringeland Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENBL on Saturday 12th of June 2021 at 13:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 20 hours and 53 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1100 ft = 340 m. scattered clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m. broken at 2500 ft = 760 m.
light intensity shower rain
TAF for Forde Bringeland airport - ENBL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Floro airport (ENFL) at 44 km↑
NOTAM for Forde Bringeland Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Missed approach procedure / valid from Tuesday 25th of September 2018 at 16:00
Q) ENOR/QPUCH/I /BO /A /000/999/6123N00545E005
A) ENBL B) 1809251600 C) PERM
E) CHANGE OCA(H) TO 2000(971) FOR 2.5 PERCENT MNM MISSED APCH CLIMB
GRADIENT. REF AD2 ENBL 5-5, LOC RWY07 DATED 17 SEP 2015
CREATED: 25 Sep 2018 16:00:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Tuesday 25th of May 2021 at 21:08 to Monday 21st of June 2021 at 23:59
Q) ENOR/QFAAH/IV/NBO/A /000/999/6123N00545E005
A) ENBL B) 2105252108 C) 2106202359
E) AD HR OF SER: MON-FRI 0405-2140, SAT 1000-1355, SUN 0650-0750
CREATED: 25 May 2021 21:09:00
nearest airports to Forde Bringeland
- for Floro airport (ENFL) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sandane Anda airport (ENSD) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sogndal Haukasen airport (ENSG) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orsta Volda Hovden airport (ENOV) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bomoen airport (ENBM) at 58 mile↑
- for Bergen Flesland airport (ENBR) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alesund airport (ENAL) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Os Vaksinen Ulven airport (ENUL) at 84 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)