Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Leknes airport (Norway) / ICAO ENLK/ IATA LKN
Leknes airport (Norway) is located close to Leknes, Vestvågøy at 0 mile↑, Leknes at 0 mile↑, Gravdal at 3 mile↑, Evjen at 9 mile↑, Ramberg at 11 mile↑, Reine at 20 mile↑, Kabelvag at 23 mile↑, Svolvaer at 25 mile↑, Melbu at 40 mile↑, Vassvika at 40 mile↑,
Elevation : 24 m = 79 ft
- runway 03/21 : 878 m = 2881 ft
aerial view of Leknes
METAR for Leknes airport - ENLK
ENLK 081150Z 26011KT 9999 SHRA FEW015 BKN025 09/07 Q1005
Decoded METAR for Leknes Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENLK on Wednesday 8th of September 2021 at 11:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 469 hours and -27305 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 mb = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 2500 ft = 760 m.
TAF for Leknes airport - ENLK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Svolvaer Helle airport (ENSH) at 45 km↑
nearest airports to Leknes
- for Svolvaer Helle airport (ENSH) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for EngelÃ¸y airport (ENEN) at 38 mile↑
- for Stokmarknes Skagen airport (ENSK) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rost airport (ENRS) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bodo airport (ENBO) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Evenes airport (ENEV) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rognan airport (ENRG) at 87 mile↑
- for Narvik Framnes airport (ENNK) at 98 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)