Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Namsos airport (Norway) / OACI ENNM/ IATA OSY
Namsos is located close to Namsos, Høyknes at 1 mile↑, Namsos at 7 mile↑, Ranemsletta at 11 mile↑, Nord-Trøndelag Fylke at 13 mile↑, Joa at 16 mile↑, Steinkjer at 20 mile↑, Namdalseid at 20 mile↑, Lauvsnes at 20 mile↑, Grong at 22 mile↑, Hoylandet at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 2 m = 7 ft
- runway 07/25 : 838 m = 2749 ft
aerial view of Namsos
METAR for Namsos airport - ENNM
ENNM 081850Z 33007KT CAVOK 16/10 Q1019
Decoded METAR for Namsos Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENNM on Tuesday 8th of June 2021 at 18:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 18 hours and 58 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 330°.
TAF for Namsos airport - ENNM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rorvik Ryum airport (ENRM) at 46 km↑
NOTAM for Namsos Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM VFR approach procedure / valid from Thursday 5th of December 2019 at 00:00
Q) ENOR/QPKXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/6428N01135E005
A) ENNM B) 1912050000 C) PERM
E) CHANGE MEHT RWY 07 TO READ 32 FT AND MEHT RWY 25 TO READ 27 FT.
AD 2 ENNM ADC EFF 28 MAR 2019
CREATED: 23 Oct 2019 13:47:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Sunday 6th of June 2021 at 16:28 to Monday 28th of June 2021 at 23:59
Q) ENOR/QFAAH/IV/NBO/A /000/999/6428N01135E005
A) ENNM B) 2106061628 C) 2106272359
E) AD HR SER: MON-FRI 0400-0815 1620-2015, SAT 0600-0900, SUN
1620-2030. HOSP/SAR AVBL ON 40 MIN REQ OUTSIDE HR VIA POLARIS ATCC
CREATED: 06 Jun 2021 16:28:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Monday 12th of April 2021 at 08:10 to Thursday 12th of August 2021 at 14:00
Q) ENOR/QOBCE/IV/M /A /000/999/6428N01135E005
A) ENNM B) 2104120810 C) 2108121400
E) MOBILE CRANE ERECTED 3075M W OF THR 07, 200FT AGL
CREATED: 12 Apr 2021 08:11:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Tuesday 19th of May 2020 at 08:21
Q) ENOR/QMRXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/6428N01135E005
A) ENNM B) 2005190821 C) PERM
E) AMEND DECLARED DIST TO READ (TORA - ASDA - TODA - LDA) RWY 07: 814
- 814 - 937 - 799 RWY 25: 833 - 833 - 937 - 797 REF AIP NORWAY AD 2
ENNM ADC EFF 28 MAR 2019
CREATED: 19 May 2020 08:21:00
nearest airports to Namsos
- for Snåsa Airfield Grønøra airport (ENGS) at 27 mile↑
- for Rorvik Ryum airport (ENRM) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bronnoysund Bronnoy airport (ENBN) at 71 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vaernes AB Trondheim airport (ENVA) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orland airport (ENOL) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Froya Flatval airport (ENFA) at 100 mile↑
- for Mosjoen Kjaerstad airport (ENMS) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hattfjelldal airport (ENHT) at 105 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)