Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sogndal Haukasen airport (Norway) / ICAO ENSG/ IATA SOG
Sogndal Haukasen is located close to Holm at 1 mile↑, Sogndalsfjora at 5 mile↑, Sogndal at 5 mile↑, Hermansverk at 10 mile↑, Laerdalsoyri at 12 mile↑, Aurlandsvangen at 17 mile↑, Gaupne at 18 mile↑, Vik at 19 mile↑, Vikoyri at 19 mile↑, Ardalstangen at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 498 m = 1634 ft
- runway 06/24 : 960 m = 3150 ft
aerial view of Sogndal Haukasen
METAR for Sogndal Haukasen airport - ENSG
ENSG 170820Z 24008KT 9999 SCT030 SCT055 15/09 Q1021 RMK WIND 3806FT 25014KT
Decoded METAR for Sogndal Haukasen Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENSG on Saturday 17th of July 2021 at 08:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 6 hours and 7 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 5500 ft = 1680 m.
Remarks : WIND 3806FT 25014KT
TAF for Sogndal Haukasen airport - ENSG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Floro airport (ENFL) at 122 km↑
NOTAM for Sogndal Haukasen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway edge lights / valid from Tuesday 29th of June 2021 at 12:10
Q) ENOR/QLEXX/I /BO /A /000/999/6109N00708E005
A) ENSG B) 2106291210 C) PERM
E) REF AIP NORWAY AD 2 ENSG AD 2.14, AD 2 ENSG 2-1. AMEND RWY 06 RWY
EDGE LGT TO READ 580 M WHITE, 290 M YELLOW, RWY 24 RWY EDGE LGT TO
READ 581 M WHITE, 290 M YELLOW.
CREATED: 29 Jun 2021 12:10:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Sunday 1st of August 2021 at 00:00 to Friday 1st of October 2021 at 23:59
Q) ENOR/QFAAP/IV/NBO/A /000/999/6109N00708E005
A) ENSG B) 2108010000 C) 2109302359
E) PPR FOR ALL GENERAL AVIATION TFC TO/FROM ENSG AD, CALL (+47) 670
31 910, EXEMPTIONS: SAR/HOSP/POLICE/SCHEDULE
CREATED: 21 Jun 2021 14:40:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Tuesday 25th of May 2021 at 00:00 to Sunday 1st of August 2021 at 23:59
Q) ENOR/QFAAH/IV/NBO/A /000/999/6109N00708E005
A) ENSG B) 2105250000 C) 2107312359
E) AD HR OF SER: MON-FRI 0415-2000, SAT 0415-0820, SUN
CREATED: 11 May 2021 12:36:00
nearest airports to Sogndal Haukasen
- for Bomoen airport (ENBM) at 42 mile↑
- for Forde Bringeland airport (ENBL) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sandane Anda airport (ENSD) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gol airport (ENKL) at 69 mile↑
- for Dagali airport (ENDI) at 69 mile↑
- for Fagernes Leirin airport (ENFG) at 72 mile↑
- for Floro airport (ENFL) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orsta Volda Hovden airport (ENOV) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)