Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Stokmarknes Skagen airport (Norway) / OACI ENSK/ IATA SKN
Stokmarknes Skagen is located close to Hadsel, Stokmarknes at 3 miles, Hadsel at 3 miles, Vassvika at 7 miles, Melbu at 7 miles, Sortland at 13 miles, Straume at 16 miles, Myre at 23 miles, Svolvaer at 27 miles, Lodingen at 27 miles, Kabelvag at 29 miles,
METAR for Stokmarknes Skagen airport - ENSK
ENSK 261920Z 04007KT CAVOK M04/M08 Q1005
Decoded METAR for Stokmarknes Skagen Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENSK on Tuesday 26th of January 2021 at 19:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 41 days and 5 hours and 3 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is -4 °C = 25 °F and dew point is -8 °C = 18 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 mb = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 40°.
TAF for Stokmarknes Skagen airport - ENSK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Svolvaer Helle airport (ENSH) at 40 km↑
NOTAM for Stokmarknes Skagen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Stokmarknes Skagen
- for Svolvaer Helle airport (ENSH) at 25 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Evenes airport (ENEV) at 42 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for EngelÃ¸y airport (ENEN) at 42 miles↑
- for Leknes airport (ENLK) at 47 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Andoya airport (ENAN) at 57 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Narvik Framnes airport (ENNK) at 60 miles↑
- for Bodo airport (ENBO) at 92 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Bardufoss airport (ENDU) at 94 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)