Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Stokmarknes Skagen airport (Norway) / OACI ENSK/ IATA SKN
Stokmarknes Skagen is located close to Hadsel, Stokmarknes at 3 mile↑, Hadsel at 3 mile↑, Vassvika at 7 mile↑, Melbu at 7 mile↑, Sortland at 13 mile↑, Straume at 16 mile↑, Myre at 23 mile↑, Svolvaer at 27 mile↑, Lodingen at 27 mile↑, Kabelvag at 29 mile↑,
Elevation : 3 m = 10 ft
- runway 09/27 : 919 m = 3015 ft
aerial view of Stokmarknes Skagen
METAR for Stokmarknes Skagen airport - ENSK
ENSK 170650Z 08007KT 9999 VCSH FEW025 BKN042 09/06 Q1009
Decoded METAR for Stokmarknes Skagen Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENSK on Thursday 17th of June 2021 at 06:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 10 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 80°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 4200 ft = 1280 m.
TAF for Stokmarknes Skagen airport - ENSK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Svolvaer Helle airport (ENSH) at 40 km↑
NOTAM for Stokmarknes Skagen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Thursday 15th of July 2021 at 00:00 to Thursday 29th of July 2021 at 23:59
Q) ENOR/QMRTT/IV/BO /A /000/999/6835N01502E005
A) ENSK B) 2107150000 C) 2107282359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - AIRAC AIP AMDT 07/2021 WEF 15 JUL 2021
AD 2 ENSK 1-6: RWY ID CHANGED
CREATED: 03 Jun 2021 08:02:00
NOTAM Aerodrome flight information service / valid from Monday 31st of May 2021 at 13:03 to Monday 30th of August 2021 at 23:59
Q) ENOR/QSFAH/IV/B /A /000/999/6835N01502E005
A) ENSK B) 2105311303 C) 2108292359
E) AFIS HR OF SER: MON-FRI 0615-1800, SAT 0930-1230, SUN 1050-1815
CREATED: 31 May 2021 13:04:00
nearest airports to Stokmarknes Skagen
- for Svolvaer Helle airport (ENSH) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Evenes airport (ENEV) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for EngelÃ¸y airport (ENEN) at 42 mile↑
- for Leknes airport (ENLK) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andoya airport (ENAN) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Narvik Framnes airport (ENNK) at 60 mile↑
- for Bodo airport (ENBO) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bardufoss airport (ENDU) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)