Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kilece Maslow airport (Poland) / OACI EPKA
Kilece Maslow is located close to Kielce, Maslow at 0 mile, Domaszowice at 3 mile, Mojcza at 4 mile, Kielce at 5 mile, Gorno at 5 mile, Kostomloty Pierwsze at 6 mile, Zagnansk at 7 mile, Wola Jachowa at 7 mile, Kaniow at 7 mile, Daleszyce at 7 mile,
METAR for Kilece Maslow airport - EPKA
No METAR for Kilece Maslow airport, but aviation weather is available at for Radom airport (EPRA) at 64 km↑
TAF for Kilece Maslow airport - EPKA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Radom airport (EPRA) at 64 km↑
NOTAM for Kilece Maslow Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Declared distances / valid from Sunday 14th of February 2021 at 11:58 to Saturday 15th of May 2021 at 23:59
G0177/21 NOTAMR G1103/20
Q) EPWW/QMDCH/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5054N02044E005
A) EPKA B) 2102141158 C) 2105142359 EST
E) THR 29R DISPLACED 290M TOWARDS THR 11L.
NEW DECLARED DISTANCES:
RWY 11L: TORA 610M, TODA 610M, ASDA:900M, LDA 900M
RWY 29R: TORA 900M, TODA 900M, ASDA 900M, LDA 610M.
CREATED: 14 Feb 2021 11:59:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 25th of March 2021 at 00:00 to Friday 9th of April 2021 at 23:59
Q) EPWW/QFATT/IV/BO /A /000/999/5054N02044E005
A) EPKA B) 2103250000 C) 2104082359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - AIP VFR AIRAC AMDT 139 WEF 25 MAR 2021.
VISUAL OPERATION CHART (1:250000) UPDATED.
CREATED: 11 Feb 2021 19:51:00
nearest airports to Kilece Maslow
- for Krasocin Field airport (EPKL) at 26 mile↑
- for PiÅ„czów airport (EPPC) at 28 mile↑
- for Radom airport (EPRA) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Radom Piastow airport (EPRP) at 43 mile↑
- for Mielec airport (EPML) at 51 mile↑
- for Nowe Miasto airport (EPNM) at 51 mile↑
- for Tomaszow Mazowiecki airport (EPTM) at 55 mile↑
- for Piotrkowtrybunalaky airport (EPPT) at 56 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)