Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ketrzyn airport (Poland) / OACI EPKE
Ketrzyn is located close to Kętrzyn, Kętrzyn at 3 mile, Gierloz at 4 mile, Powiat kętrzyński at 8 mile, Ryn at 9 mile, Reszel at 12 mile, Srokowo at 12 mile, Barciany at 13 mile, Giżycko at 13 mile, Mrągowo at 13 mile, Korsze at 15 mile,
METAR for Ketrzyn airport - EPKE
No METAR for Ketrzyn airport, but aviation weather is available at for Szymany airport (EPSY) at 70 km↑
TAF for Ketrzyn airport - EPKE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Szymany airport (EPSY) at 70 km↑
NOTAM for Ketrzyn Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 3rd of December 2020 at 00:00 to Friday 18th of December 2020 at 23:59
Q) EPWW/QFATT/IV/BO /A /000/999/5403N02126E005
A) EPKE B) 2012030000 C) 2012172359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - PERM AIP VFR AIRAC AMDT 136 WEF 03 DEC 2020.
FLW INFORMATION UPDATED:
-VISUAL OPERATION CHART.
CREATED: 22 Oct 2020 15:22:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Wednesday 14th of October 2020 at 13:37
A) EPKE B) 2010141337 C) PERM
E) UPDATE INFORMATION ABOUT KETRZYN RADIO FREQ.
AIP POLAND, AIP VFR POLAND, MIL AIP POLAND.
READ: KETRZYN RADIO 119.580MHZ
INSTEAD OF: KETRZYN RADIO 126.085MHZ.
FREQ 126.085MHZ WITHDRAWAL.
CREATED: 14 Oct 2020 13:55:00
nearest airports to Ketrzyn
- for GiÅ¼ycko-Mazury Residence airport (EPGM) at 16 mile↑
- for Kikity airport (EPKI) at 23 mile↑
- for Babięta airport (EPBB) at 27 mile↑
- for Giże airport (EPGE) at 40 mile↑
- for Szymany airport (EPSY) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Olsztyn Dajtky airport (EPOD) at 45 mile↑
- for Lansk airport (EPLN) at 54 mile↑
- for Suwalki airport (EPSU) at 60 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)