Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Skovde airport (Sweden) / OACI ESGR/ IATA KVB
Skovde is located close to Skövde, Bränningen at 1 mile, Skövde Kommun at 3 mile, Stopen at 4 mile, Käpplunda at 6 mile, Skoevde at 6 mile, Tibro at 7 mile, Tibro Kommun at 9 mile, Skultorp at 9 mile, Hjo Kommun at 14 mile, Olofstorp at 14 mile,
METAR for Skovde airport - ESGR
ESGR 031020Z AUTO 24005KT 210V270 9999 OVC006/// 01/M01 Q1022
Decoded METAR for Skovde Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESGR on Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 at 10:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 48 days and 2 hours and 57 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : overcast at 600 ft = 180 m.
TAF for Skovde airport - ESGR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Karlsborg airport (ESIA) at 32 km↑
NOTAM for Skovde Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Skovde
- for Gotene Brannebrona airport (ESGN) at 16 mile↑
- for BÃ¤mmelshed airport (ESGD) at 18 mile↑
- for Karlsborg airport (ESIA) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Falkoping airport (ESGK) at 24 mile↑
- for Ålleberg airport (ESGC) at 26 mile↑
- for Lidkoping airport (ESGL) at 29 mile↑
- for Visingsö airport (ESSI) at 29 mile↑
- for Rada airport (ESFR) at 33 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)